The golden one.

In the mountains of Gorm, Where everything is white and snowy, There's a small village, Welcome the North Lights, Where the snow gormities live, Those gormities like to skate on the ice and and do slides competitions... There's one thing that disturbs them and repulsive them... Colors, The people of this village believe that white is the pureset thing in the world, Every other color is disgusting, Besides light blue, All of them were white, From their hair to their toes... That was until she was born

"-WHERE IS SHE? -SHE RAN THROUGH THERE! -I DON'T SEE HER!" It was night time, A woman with white cape ran with something in her arms, She breath heavily as she tried to find shelter...

But she knew it's hopeless... The least she could do is... She can't do that but she doesn't have any choice... She went through an alley and put down what she held, The thing moved and started to whine... a baby.

The woman hushed her and hummed something to the her, The baby relaxed and fell asleep, The woman sighed and let out tears, She hugged her baby one last time, Took off her coat and wrap the baby with that before she knocked on the door and ran away.

An old man openned up the door

He looked around before he looked down and gasped, He picked up the baby and entered his house, He closed the door and put the baby in a little white crib that he got, He noticed the coat and hung it on the wall, A note fell from there, He picked ...

He looked around before he looked down and gasped, He picked up the baby and entered his house, He closed the door and put the baby in a little white crib that he got, He noticed the coat and hung it on the wall, A note fell from there, He picked it up and sat next to the table, He oppened it and read:

'Dear father.

If you read that note, That means that I didn't succeed in my escaping...

I know that you probably think: 'It's all my fault' But you're wrong... The responsiblity of what happened belongs to me, But I don't regret anything...

I know that you hate Jason... but she doesn't deserve to die...

Father, I'm begging you, Take care of our Gaya... my child... your grandaughter...

Love her like you loved me.

I love you.

Bianca

Archibald cried at the two last lines, He let go off the letter and started to cry while muffeling:

"Bianca... my sweet daughter... I love you" He whispered out, He got up and pat the little one's soft blonde hair.

"I'll take care of you... I promise" The baby smiled in her sleep.

That was the start of Gaya's life... Or as she should be called... The Golden One.

(Heya guys! How was that? I hope you like it, I'm so sorry the beginning is so sad but I had to do it, Leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)