Prologue no. 2

The royal family was quickly shuffled into the library. Chaos and confusion filled the air.

Anders, the king's oldest son, shouted over the rest of his siblings "Why did you do this? Do you hate me?" The room erupted as each of the king's five children expressed their concern.

"What is going to happen?"

"Why would you do this?"

"Were we not enough for you?"

"Will I get my land?"

"What The Hell!"

Anders yelled again, "Was. This. Planned?"

King William looked his eldest son in the eyes and with the most serious look he said, "Yes"

The room went dead silent.

The king's oldest daughter Cleo attacked the silence with the question that was on everyone's mind. "What does this mean for us? For the realm?"

"Each of you will rule your sect. The realm has already been divided into 5 parts and each of you will begin your rule when you turn 18. This baby will rule the realm."

Romeo the king's youngest child shouted in disgust, "A baby will be in charge of ALL of us?!"

All of the children began to grumble

"Quiet" Queen Vera glared them all back to silence.

"This baby will grow up in a realm where each of the five sect will be well established. He or she will have the best traits of each of you because she will be raised alongside each of you. He will have an understanding of each of the different people in each sect because of you-. "

"You are a coward!" Anders interrupted. "If you did not want me to be king you should have told me. You do not need to make more babies to prove a point."

The rest of the king's children looked on in amazement. Anders was the only one not aware he was not going to become king of the realm.

"My son you are not fit to be king"

"That crown is my birthright"

"You are a boy with my name, nothing is your right"

"Father, I will rule what is rightfully mine. Have as many babies as you want that is my crow! I am the rightful heir. I will stop at nothing."

King William moved closer to his son.

"When you turn 18 in two weeks you will take that wife of yours, who only loves you for my money, and you will go and live on the only thing you will ever get from me. I hope to never hear from you again. You are not fit to rule anyone or anything. That crown will go through each and every one of your sibling before it gets to you. You are the king of nothing. Remember that. "

William stepped back and whistled and his oldest son was whisked away.

He walked over to his wife and grabbed her hand. "The rest of you, I will answer your questions in the morning."

Together the king and queen walked down the hallway and never looked back at their children.

The four youngest stared at in each other in silence for a few moments.

Quinton's eyes were wide, "what the HELL just happened" he laughed in disbelief.

Romeo laughed, "Well we don't have a brother anymore and there's going to be a baby that gets more than us."

Giselle, the third of the children, looked at her older sister. "What do we do now?" she asked.

"There is nothing we can do, but just like that the world will never be the same. Who wants a drink?"