Vampires Attack (LaurenxScott)

E: Hello all YouTubers and readers!

Gaster: This place is even bigger.....what happened?

E: Well we have a bunch more YouTubers coming!

Will: There will?!

E: Yep and here are two of them now! Please welcome Lauren and Scott!

Lauren: Where are we why are we here?

E: Your here to make fanfics real!

Scott: What?

E: You guys are in a one shots book. and in this is not only the first chapter but the chapter where you two may or may not get together. *smiles*

Luaren and Scott: WHAT?!

E: *turns to the readers* This chapter they will live in the mindcraft world.

E: Oh and I'm very much aware that the video at the top isn't Lauren or Scott's video but some one else's. this has something to do with their latest video but this video has a part that inspired me to write this chapter. I will put at the end both of their videos!

H: Enjoy!

Lauren's POV

It was only three day since I turned myself back human. I'm still very mad at jack for not only turning my into a vampire but for also stealing my sand castle! I just got that back from ashvenelf! (Not sure how to spell her name)

I don't want to get turned back into a vampire. I also want to protect myself from Jack and any other (regular) vampires. wait a minute isn't Scott a vampire hunter? Maybe I can ask him for some help.

But I'm not to sure if that's a good idea. I've had a huge crush on Scott for a while now. I don't act like I have a crush on him but that's because I don't think he likes me back. I think he likes Mariel.

Anyway long story sort I don't want to be alone with him even if it's to learn how to be a vampire hunter. Hmmmm wait didn't Britt say she wanted to know about vampire hunters? What if Britt and I go together and learn from Scott? Yes that's a good idea.

I use my Elora wings to fly over to Britt's house. "Britt!" I say while knocking on the door. I hear her coming down the stairs. She opens the door for me. "Oh hey Lauren what's up?" She asks me. "Britt you said you wanted to know more about vampire hunters right?" I ask her. "Yea I do why?" She asks me. "Well I was thinking what if we ask Scott to teach us how to be a vampire hunters!" I tell her.

She looks at me shocked. "Lauren that's a great idea! We can both learn how to be a vampire hunter together!" She says happily. She invites me in and tells me she will know if something is missing from her house so I better not streak anything. I laugh and tell her "I swear I won't pirate honor." She nods.

I grab my phone and click on Scott's name in my contacts to ask him if Britt and I could learn from him. Britt does the same but with her phone. (Yes in the story they have phones in mindcraft)

Scott's POV

I'm decorating my house for Halloween when I hear my phone go off. I check it even though it's probably the world chat.

I look at my phone to see that Lauren and Britt have both texted me. I open Lauren's text first. What?! She wants to become a vampire hunter a long with Britt! I wouldn't be so upset if it was just Britt that wanted to be a vampire hunter. If you become a hunter the vampires will go after you more! I don't want to put Lauren in even more danger. (It's already dangerous on the server.) Mainly because I love Lauren but there's a small chance that she'd love me back.