Chapter 3

This is becoming a problem. Rose is feeling so bad about her self. Her sisters just wants to make it seem like it will all go away. Well it's easy for them. They aren't constantly force to do shit. Rose has never felt so lost. She is more confused by the day. Her fear is continuously growing. She doesn't know what to do.

Rose is always paranoid. She never knows what's going to happen to her. Her self-esteem is shattered. Her confidence in shambles. Rose no longer cares about anything. Not even her appearance. All she wears is sweat pants and baggy t-shirts. Even school is becoming straining. Her focus is everywhere. Rose is sinking slowly.

There has been someone that's been paying attention to Rose. It's her best friend mom Stacey. Mrs. Stacey is also Rose English teacher. Now Rose excels in English. For the past three month Mrs. Stacey noticed that Rose change. Rose was normally bubbly and focus. See Mrs. Stacey sees the different in the behavior and the work that Rose is turning in. Today she decided to talk to Rose.

"Okay class time to get ready. The bell should be ringing here soon. Make sure that you guys study for tomorrow's quiz. Rose please stay after for a minute." Mrs. Stacey said as she started passing papers out for the next class.

Rose didn't know what Mrs. Stacey wanted. She honestly didn't care to talk to her. Rose was over it. She honestly just wanted to go home. The bell rung and she approached the desk.

"Kind of have class. Can you please hurry up?" Rose snapped a little.

"I'll write a note Rose. What I am concerned about is about you Rose. Your focus seems to be off here lately. Your studies are falling also. Do you need extra help Rose?" Mrs. Stacey said as she sat in her chair.

"I am fine Mrs. Stacey. Just been under some stress lately." Rose lied.

"I am here to help you Rose. If you need anything come to me. Please Rose." Mrs. Stacey looked was passionate and caring.

"Promise Mrs. Stace." Rose took the note from her.

Rose exhaled a breath of relief on the locker by her class. She just knew that she was ask her if she was ok. Rose appreciated the concern she had for her. Rose told herself that she wasn't going to continue to let this defeat her. Before she could enter the class her sister Monica yelled her name.

They met each other half way. In the hallway. "What is going on?" Her voice was angry but not loud enough to draw attention to them.

"What are you talking about?" Rose was confused.

"Mrs. Stacey pulled me and Brooklyn out of class. She was asking us if you are okay. What did you tell her?" Monica was so angry and her voice starting to escalate.

"Didn't say anything to her. Leave me the hell alone. I didn't know she was going to go your school and do all that and bring you guys over here. Damn what is wrong with you?" Rose is getting mad.

"Hey your shit together Rose. You acting like your dying. Stop trying to get attention. You can't be like me and Brooklyn." Monica yelled.

"Are you serious? When are you going to act like there isn't anything happening around here. Be like you guys. All you guys do wave pom poms and shout and scream. I don't want to be sluts like you and Brooklyn. Matter fact I hate y'all. Especially hate dad." Rose couldn't keep it in anymore.

Rose walked away. She was just falling apart. Mentally, physically, and emotionally falling apart. She was running out of ideas to keep her sanity. She knew that when she gets home that it was going to be hell to pay. She hated Mrs. Stacey too.

Final bell rung and Rose was angry and scared. She went to her locker and a note falls out as she opens it. It was from Mrs. Stacey. "I know that it's something off. If you need me come to the house." Rose just ripped the note up. Rose knows that no one could help her.

You have no idea how scary the feeling is to walk to your own house. Walking through the door Rose felt the bad energy. Her father came down the stairs. You can tell that he was mad. Rose is shaking in fear. To even look at him it was scary and fearful.

"So, you just couldn't keep your mouth shut, huh?" James looked at her.

"Daddy I didn't say anything thing. I promise." Rose said in between tears.

James slaps Rose so hard that she fell to the floor. Rose just laid there and cried. She wished someone would come and help her. James hovered over her. "I'm going to teach you about talking too much." James began to beat Rose. Rose so defenseless. Then wrapped her in every hole she had. After he finished he peed on her.

Rose body hurt so bad from the hours of beating and raping. All she could do was go to her room and cry. Rose wanted to die. She never felt so low. After sat there and cried for hours, she remembered the note from Mrs. Stacey. Rose got enough strength to climb out of her window. And she walked to Mrs. Stacey house.

It felt like it took a lifetime to get to Mrs. Stacey house. Rose barely had strength to knock on the door. She waited for Mrs. Stacey.

"Who is it?" Stacey said as she said as she tied her silk robe around her waist when she came to the door.

With a very faint voice. "Rose." Rose body was weak. She could only rest her body against the door frame. Crying still Rose prayed Mrs. Stacey heard her. She didn't have enough strength to say anything else.

Stacey opened the door. The sight she saw would forever be painful. She scooped Rose up and put her on the couch. Stacey went and got a cold towel. She started to wipe the blood from Rose face. Rose looked at her and said, "My dad. Rape me." Rose went dipped off to sleep.

Stacey cried. Cause all she could do. It brought it back to childhood. Cause he used to do it to her.