pt. 1

Nicole POV
I can't wait to meet twenty one pilots i have all they're albums on my phone and photos and some are very cute and and some are just them being them selfs so i basically a twenty one pilots fan secretly i mean really does everybody in the world would have to know everything that goes on 24/7 i mean hell josh and tyler probably wishes that sometimes they just don't want to tell everything to just the world and some of the stuff might to personal to tell i mean damn but anyways i wrote notes to josh and tyler when i meet them and i obviously didn't take the time to get my stuff ready i was just so excited to meet josh and tyler but i did have time to get ready i wore my nirvana shirt and my skinny jeans wripped pants on and my shose were D.C. and my hair was tied in a rock star style, i've always loved rock bands and my favorite artists are twenty one pilots of course and a few others but now I'm packing my coolest outfits and cutest shoses and packed my most beautiful dress to cause i'm going to the Grammy awards for tyler and josh i mean I've spoke to them online before they said they're really excited to meet me. So i got in the shower and headed to bed and now it was ready to sleep.