Chapter One ❦

[ NARRATOR POV ]

Momo chuckled as sana chucked a Big pink pillow at her. "I Do not like her!" Sana groaned at the response she got from momo after she said that. "Oooh Sana likes Y/n!" Momo kept teasing as she stuck out her tongue at the pouting female. "I mean- she's my best friend and well- she has a lot of great quality's b-b-" Sana's stuttering got cut off by a ringing doorbell. Momo smirked at the girls stuttering before she went to go get the door. Sana stayed in her spot, pouting even more deeply than before.

"Finally god! Your girlfriend has been whining" Momo Exhaled deeply as she opened the door to reveal Sana's 'Not so crush'. Y/n laughed and trudged inside. "Is Jae coming?" The female turned to the girl who just took her shoes off. "Yea, he said he had to do something real quick but he'll be here." Y/n Started walking up to Sana's room, momo following quickly behind.

Y/n, Sana, Momo, and Jaehyun had been bestfriends for years. they were and are inseparable. It originally started as Jaehyun and Y/n, The duo that were bound to each other, but they soon met sana. Sana is a very clumsy girl and that's how they met her. Jaehyun and Y/n were playing in the sandbox at a park as their parents conversed with each other. Sana was intently staring at a yellow butterfly, enchanted by its beauty. She ended up trying to follow the butterfly and as she failed miserably, she tripped over the sandbox and hurt her knees following by her stinging hands.

Y/n got up and ran to her as did Jaehyun. They helped the cute little girl up and Y/n looked in sorrow at the girls reddened hands and knees. "Are you okay?" Jaehyun finally spoke. "It hurts a bit." said little sana as she winced at the burning sensation in her hands, not concerned about her knees. "Can I see your hands?" Y/n asked and sana gladly reached out her hands to her. The girl grabbed something from her miniature satchel and carefully untopped the small tube. "This should help, just rub it together." The little girl instructed as she squeezed some of the medicine on Sana's small hands.

Sana hummed in delight at the coolness the medicine brought to her hands. "It still hurts a little." She mumbled. Y/n quickly took the Brunette's hands in hers and brought her palms to her lips, placing soft kisses over them. Sana stared at her in surprise as did Jaehyun. "My mom always does that to my Boo-boos and it always works. How is It now?" Y/n asked, putting the medicine back into her small brown satchel. Sana nodded cheerfully and waved around her hands excitedly. Y/n smiled at her as she felt warmness sprout through her body.

"Oh! I'm Sana!" The formerly injured girl introduced while Jaehyun and Y/n introduced themselves as well. "Lets be friends!" Y/n and Jaehyun nodded their heads gratefully as another small girl approached them tiredly. "Sana can we go? I need a nap..." The unknown girl mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh oh oh! This is Momo, My best friend! Momo this is Y/n and Jaehyun! They're our new friends!" Sana chirped and momo Nodded tiredly. "Okay..." the lazy girl. "Well we have to go! Ill see you around friends!" Sana waved goodbye as her and momo walked away. Luckily the next day they went again, to see Sana and Momo again. Momo was in a better mood than yesterday, thank god.

That was only a pitch of what happened but, you get the idea.

"Y/n~!" Sana cheered and ran over to squeeze the girl. Y/n's cheeks tinted red slowly as she felt the warmness the other girl produced. Sana let her go and smiled intently. Momo coughed sarcastically and both of the girls turned to see her doing a weird-knowing face. They rolled their eyes and laughed.

"IM HERE FELLOW PERSONS" Jaehyun bursted through the girls room and they jumped in surprise. "Use proper English." Momo chuckled as she was the only one who was not affected by the sudden surprise. "Learn proper manners." Jaehyun snapped back and smiled proudly at his response. Momo rolled her eyes and grabbed a bag of chips out of Y/n's F/c bag.

"Aish! You guys are annoying." Sana Laughed as her, Y/n, and Jaehyun sat on Sana's bed with Momo. "Ahh shoot I forgot! I'll be right back guys, I need to call my mom!" Momo smiled and hopped off the bed. She walked outside and called her mom. "So Jaehyun~! I heard you were dating someone?" Y/n cooed and Sana chimed in.

"W-what? N-no!" Jaehyun stuttered and formed a smile. "You liar! Who is it?" Sana playfully punched his arm. "I don't h-have a girlfriend okay?" Y/n and Sana looked at each other. "Boyfriend?" They said in sync. "No." He said sighing slowly. "I'll tell you guys about it later." He smiled and The girls just shrugged.

"I'm back~!" Momo chimed through the bed room door. "Yah! Go away!" Sana giggled and Momo rolled her eyes for the a thousandth time that day. She ran and hopped back into her original spot on the bed and wiggles around to get comfortable. "Why'd you have to call your mom?" Jaehyun asked, tilting his head slightly.

"It's nothing don't worry about it" She said simply. The other three didn't buy it but decided to leave it alone for now. "How's Taeyong?" Momo asked breaking the unbearable silence. "Oh? Why?" Jaehyun asked, smirking. "I just want to know...w" She laid back onto one of sana's Heart shaped pillows.

Jaehyun Laughed, "He's fine, a little stressed though." "oFF tOpIC" Sana interrupted. Jaehyun glared at her then laughed again. "I almost forgot! Do you guys wanna Go to the beach tomorrow?" Y/n Bursted out of nowhere and they looked at each other. "Sure I have nothing else to do." Momo shrugged as did Jaehyun. "YEA!" Sana cheered and they both giggled.

"Get a room!" Jaehyun immediately got punched in the arm and faked pain.

[ END OF CHAPTER ONE ]

OKAY! The ending was weird hwhwhw nothing really happened yet but!!!! This is bad I know lol thanks for taking your time to read this! I'll probably not make another chapter this long again😂

💓💓💓