Part one

BB put the finishing touch's on his new prank, it was a whole plate of burgers only with a catch. The burger was the only thing holding down a string that was tied to a balloon above the plate that was full of soy milk. He giggled and ran behind a plant waiting for cyborg to pass through and see his delicious plan. He heard a door open from down the hall, Only the person coming down the hall wasn't Cy, it was Raven. She stopped in front of the burgers.

Rae: Burgers, well I am pretty hungry.

He jumped out and yelled no, but it was to late. She picked one up and the trap springed. Raven was covered in soy milk.
Rae: BEAST BOY!
BB: Damn It! Sorry Rae, that wasn't meant for you.
Raven ran back down the hall very pissed off. Then Cy came around the corner.
Cy: what did you do bb

LATER THAT DAY: NIGHT TIME

Beast boy walked down the hall towards Ravens room. He walked up to her door and knocked.
"hey raven can I come in, I really need to talk to you" said Bb.
He heard a sigh and then she said ok. The door opened and he walked in, Raven was sitting on her bed drinking tea. She was wearing just her leotard and he noticed that she got all of the soy milk out of her hair. She put down the book she was reading and looked up at him. " What do you want" she said, " I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier, that prank wasn't meant for you. I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me"? Said beast boy, Sure she said. BB pulled out a card and handed it to Raven. "Read it before midnight, I wanted to give it to you sooner but I thought you needed some time alone" he said.
Beast boy left the room and went to his.
RAVEN
I'm still a little mad at beast boy but at least he apologized. I pulled out the letter he gave then looked at the clock. It read 10:15, I opened it up and began reading.

Dear Raven,
  I know you probably think I'm just a pest but I think your a great friend. You have saved my life multiple times and have made me want to push myself. I understand you have to control your feelings and emotions. You think you have to do it alone, but I want to help you. I think a beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve to fight the good old fight alone. I don't know a lot of things but I do know my feelings for you, I love you. Please don't cast me aside. I love you Raven, your my will to live. So please consider me when I ask you this...
will you go out with me.

Love. Beast Boy

When I finished reading I could feel my self blushing. I couldn't believe BB liked me.
I pulled out a piece of paper and pen and wrote one simple word.

BEAST BOY

I can't believe I actually did it, I asked her out. What will she say, was it bad timing. A million thoughts are running through my head as I pace around my room. I began morphing into different animals, my heart was about to beat out of my chest. Then a note was slipped under my door. I picked it up and read it. It said YES in big bold letters. I jumped up and down in excitement.