Untitled Part 1

I stood there staring at the wall, listening to the people walking in and out of the classroom. Knowing none of them were you. You were gone, you were in so much pain that you left without saying anything. I don't know where you went, but all I wanted to do was go out and find you. I fell in love with you deep down, no one ever made me feel this way, but that was until I met you that day and you changed my world.

I packed my bag, left a note on the teachers desk and got in my car and drove off. As I was driving I was in a daze with your face popping into my mind. I lost control of the wheel and then everything went dark. I woke up confused as to where I was and there you were right in front of me. You were holding my hand, and smiled at me with so much love.

I saw your mouth moving but no words came out. I started to cry, you embraced me and I could feel your warm body against mine and I felt safe. Your words finally became clear. "Lucy, what happened to you?" I heard you say with a gentle voice that I've been longing to hear. "I was worried about you so I went to look for you but then I blacked out and now your here, right in front of me." I replied with a soft smile on my face and looked you deep in your eyes. The colour of the morning ocean I could look at all day. You then stood back and folded your arms over your chest.

"Lucy, you shouldn't have done that." You looked at me with a stern expression on your face. I sat up in the bed, slapped you and yelled. "You left me! No warning, you just left and I was so fucking in love with you! I STILL LOVE YOU!" When I tried to climb out of the bed to get away from you I tripped and fell into your arms.

"I loved you, that's why I left! It was because you were getting close with all the other guys, you forgot about me! You loved me, you were mine but now what am I!?" You were mad and hurt but you still held me. "You're my everything! I talked to other guys because to you I became nothing, you never replied not even a fucking text or a word was said! You only spoke to me when you brought up my past mistakes!" I felt tears threatening to show. You had your arms securely wrapped around my waist and I heard your heart beating.

After a moment of silence you looked me in the eyes, I saw tears slowing jogging off your beautiful tanned face. I could now see how truly fragile you really were. I lifted up my hand and caringly wiped your tears away. I wrapped my arms around you tightly never wanting to let go, and kissed you softly on your lips tasting your tears. "I wish we could stay like this forever." "Always..."

You lifted me up in your strong muscular arms the way a Groom would do to his newly wedded Bride. I wrapped my arms around your neck and gazed at you with so much love that meant everything to me. You carried me outside and put me down on the front of my car. I held you hand and started playing with it. "Never leave me again because I don't think i could go through it again."

I said looking at your hand the whole time. I felt a warm pressure at the bottom of my chin and looked up. You cupped my face with both of your hands and we made eye contact. "I promise." Still holding my face you leaned down and kissed me with such passion I thought was gone. I gripped the top of your shirt pulling you closer and our tongues entwined together. It felt like it was only the two of us in the world.

We pulled away to catch our breath. "I love you" "And I love you". You lifted me off the car and put me in the passage's side and we drove off. Don't know where and nor do i care as long as we're together. I held your hand as you were driving.

_ THE END