★彡

ROLE PLAY GUIDELINES

Don't be a dick towards me (the admin) and I won't be a dick towards you

i roleplay with almost/everyone no matter the fandom, oc or canon. however, i do have the right to refuse, but i hardly do, so..

no god modding unless a GOD but seeing as how gods can be weakened please, realize that even immortals have weaknesses. No controlling my character.

please do not comment on a starter that is not your's. i will eventually have a starter that is open to everyone though.

third person please.

Smut is okay. Just realize Kiara is very temperamental and your character may end up drained of sexual energy or dead if they say the wrong thing. So if you don't want to risk it, kissing and slight touching is allowed.

i'm not requiring detailed responses but please don't just respond with one sentence. speaking of respones, i may not respond right away. Though I am online most of the day seeing as I'm online schooled. But please realize I do have a life as well.

please don't spam my pm's with hello?' or hey, you forgot me' though a kind message asking if the role play will continue will be allowed, just don't abuse it.

you can also request a starter in pm's, if you have a certain plot in mind.

you may ship Kiara with your character(s) but the have to have chemistry no forced relationships.

finally, your character can be as much of a smart ass they want when it comes to Kiara, who can be a major pain in the ass herself.

Brought to you by
Pagan Bitch
(Luna)
© 2015 - 2018