Now It's Going To Be Nice And Quiet

A/N: Here are the requests for the alternate endings chapter. Which ones do you like the most?

1. Virgo x Aqua 👨‍❤️‍👨

2. Aries x Capricorn (this is popular) 👩‍❤️‍👩

3. Libra x Aquarius 👨‍❤️‍👨

4. Libra x Leo 👨‍❤️‍👨

5. Scorpio x Aries 👩‍❤️‍👩

6. Libra x Virgo (personal favourite) 👨‍❤️‍👨

7. Virgo x Pisces 👨‍❤️‍👨

8. Leo x Sagittarius  👨‍❤️‍👨

9. Scorpio x Gemini 👩‍❤️‍👩

10. Taurus x Cancer 👩‍❤️‍👩

11. Pisces x Libra 👨‍❤️‍👨

***

Phoenix knocked on the door to the zodiac's house. She smiled as she waited for the door to open. I can't wait to visit all twelve of these weirdos. I wonder how everyone's been!

"Mommy?" asked Pegasus who held Phoenix's hand.

"Yes?" asked Phoenix.

"I can't wait to play with my constulashion friends."

Phoenix smiled. "It's pronounced con-stell-ation."

"Consulastion."

"Close enough."

Capricorn grinned and opened the door. "WELCOME BA- oh. Hi Phoenix!"

"Hi! How's it going?" asked Phoenix. "We came to visit."

Pegasus gave Capricorn a board game that she was holding. "Can we play it?"

"I don't see why not." Capricorn opened the door wider. Phoenix and Pegasus came in and sat on the couch.

Pegasus took her board game back from Capricorn, opened it, and started setting the pieces up. "It's called snakes and ladders. You go up if you land on a ladder, but you go down if you land on a snake. See? And you start at one and-" Pegasus continued explaining the rules as if Capricorn didn't already know.

After Pegasus was finished talking, Capricorn sat beside her and rolled the dice.

"So?" asked Phoenix. "Where's the other eleven."

Capricorn shrugged. "Eight of us moved out."

Phoenix laughed. "It would seem that way, wouldn't it?"

"No, I'm serious."

"I thought you were the one that didn't joke around." Phoenix stood up. "HEY! PHOENIX IS HERE!"

Libra ran downstairs. "Hey!"

"Wanna play?" Pegasus took another pawn out of the box for Libra to use.

"Sure." Libra sat down. "It's quiet now that most of us are gone, isn't it?"

Phoenix's eyes widened. "Wait. You were serious?"

Capricorn nodded slowly. "Yes."

"Look!" Pegasus pointed to Libra's metal arm. "It's so cool!"

"Pegasus you don't say that kind of stuff outloud. It's rude," scolded Phoenix.