chapter 1

As I was looking at my paperwork wen someone knocked on my door. They asked Harleen are you busy as I look on my desk I answer yes. OK then well when your done go speak with the boss the voice said. I replayed ok. I fished my work then went to the boss. I knocked he ask who is it. I replay it's me Harleen you wanted to speak with me sir. Oh yes if course Harleen come in. I open the door and take a seat a crossed from my boss. I ask what's up. He tells me you have a new patient.
But sir I already have 3 new patients. I knew you would say that that is why we are going to give all your other patients to someone else ok that will work then. Ok may I Warn you he is crazy here's a pic of him he hands her a pic of the joker.

I take look at the pic and I thak  he looks hot so I quickly bite my tongue and give the pic back to my boss

I take look at the pic and I thak  he looks hot so I quickly bite my tongue and give the pic back to my boss. So you take him? Yes I replay. Ok then how Is now to meet him I reply with a yes. Ok then come with me. We reach the jokers cell  And I say hi I am Harleen . ya but flip it a little and you get Harley. The first thing that pops in my hard is this

 The first thing that pops in my hard is this

then I say ya Harley Quinn the clown. He says ya. And I say ok then 4 meeting with joker later oh Harley I need something. what's that. I need a gun. OK I'll  get one ok. The next day after getting the gun I stayed late that night working on some paperwork. Then I hear some guns being shot and then go out of my office. Then out from behind me I get knocked out. I wake up on the shock table tied down then I see joker. As he walks over I say what ya gonna do you gonna kill mata j. He say no I am not going to kill ya I an just gonna hurt ya really really bad. I replay you thank so well I can take it the next few miners  I spent cry in pain. I wake up and I see joker he says now your as crazy as me. Then I see him start to untie me then everything goes  black.