Chapter 1

Its driving me out of my mind!
That's why it's hard for me to find,
Can't get it out of my head
Miss her
Kiss her
Love her (wrong move you're dead)
That girl is poison!!!
Never trust a Big butt and a smile

"Oh no you don't Mr.Casanova" I laughed pushing him against his chest. The music continued to play at the party I was at. The pool surrounded by people dancing and swimming. It was my senior year of high school, of course I was going to live a little.

Adam stood in front of me with a smile that tore girls apart, but not me. Well, not anymore anyway. Adam was and always will be a family friend. He was gorgeous and I was never afraid to admit that. His shirt hugged his muscles and his butt fit nicely in his shorts. He was a tall baseball player. So, every girl wanted him. I'll admit at one point I did too but I realized we were better off friends.

"Oh cmon Rey, one more besito" he said making kiss noises at me. I shook my head and laughed.

"Adam everyone is watching!" I laughed as people began to stare.
"Rey it's a party! They probably just think we are drunk" we laughed because that was probably true.
Adam wasn't drinking because he had to drive me home but that never stopped him from having fun.

He chased me through Elijah's huge back yard and I finally got tired and had to stop.

"Okay okay you got me" I panted trying to catch my breath.
"One more kiss and that's it. Not because I like your lips or anything" I winked and grabbed his shirt pulling him close and giving him a kiss that lasted about 5 seconds.

"We should've date mi reina" Adam said. I laughed and sat down on the grass.
"It's too late now, huh"
I shrugged. I did think about it sometimes but I always knew it wouldn't happen so I didn't push it.

He put his arm around my shoulder as I lied my head on his chest. "You'll always be a huge teddy bear. Huh Adam?"
He smiled "For you, always"

"How was your date with Pam?" He rolled his eyes at my question.
"She's a little... clingy"
I threw my head back in laughter. "Oh and you're not?"

"No! No I'm not" he smiled.
Just then I heard two people giggling and their voices getting louder with each step they took toward our direction. I scooter closer to Adam just in case but it was a boy and a girl. They each had a drink in their hand.

The girl I've seen from somewhere. I think she goes to school with Adam and I.

"Caroline?" I asked.
"Hey Rey! Meet my boyfriend Rafael" she said touching his arm.

Rafael looked at me and I looked at him for what felt like hours. "I'm not your boyfriend" was all he said.

Caroline laughed "Babe, don't say that"

He looked at her then looked at me. "We aren't dating. You're just a friend"

She took a swig of her drink and threw the rest on him. "So do you just make love to all your friends?"

She stormed off back to the party. He looks like trouble but his eyes had me so captivated I just couldn't break free.

"I never called it that. She did. And"
"You don't have to explain to me. I don't even know you"
He nodded "maybe you will" then headed back to the party as well.

Adam looked at me furrowing his eyebrows. "What was that?"
"What was what?"
"That! Y'all just stared at each other"
"We were not, Adam".
He stood up and held out a hand for me and helped me get up.

"You sure about that?"
I nodded. "I'm ready to go. This party got boring"
"Yeah you're right. I'll take you home, sweetheart"
Adam lowered down his body waiting for me to jump on his back and so I did. He carried me all the way to his truck and put me down on the ground. I heard keys rustling and turned to see Rafael staring in my direction.

I waved and he waved back uttering something but he was too far to hear.

His eyes captivated me in a way I've never felt before. They dragged me in that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His scent was addicting and it had me paralyzed. Nobody has ever had this effect on me before.

"Stop drooling Rey"
I snapped back to reality when I heard Adam's voice.
"He's not a good guy"

"And how do you know?"

"Well for one you just witnessed him basically admitting to using her for sex and two I've heard a lot about him"

I rolled my eyes and lowered my windows to feel the fresh night breeze.

"Just don't get involved with him Rey, please"

I sighed "Adam, I don't even know him so can you please just relax?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand softly placing a kiss on my knuckles.

I smiled at Adam getting a smile back. Any girl who ends up with Adam will be a real lucky girl.

We slowly pulled up to my house and I got out to leave. "Bye Adam! See you Monday or maybe lunch tomorrow?"

He smiled "Sure. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 1!"
I nodded and blew a kiss at him which made a smile grow from him face.

"Rafael. R-af-a-el" I said softly to myself. I know what Adam said but I just couldn't get Rafael out of my mind. I mean it's not like he was thinking of me anyway, but I'd like to see him again.  I let out a puff of air and went inside and up the stairs to my room just to fall into my bed. I logged onto twitter and there he was.
Rafael Martinez would like to follow you.
I bit my lip and smiled. So he was thinking about me.