{:} prologue {:}

''. . .''

I've awoken from some kind of slumber, head hurting and mind confused. I have no idea where I am...or who I am. It was all confusing. I couldnt bear the slience of the unknown place...but that was the strangest part. The Unknown Place.

It looked like a galaxy, but with bubbles floating around...and some kind of portals. I was confused, but amazed at the beautifulness of the galaxy, all I could do was sit there. And watch.

''Having a good view? What do you think.''

''Huh?'' I turned around to find the person who just spoke...but no one was there. It sounded like a girl, her voice as swift as the wind. But all I wanted to know was who they were.

''..where am i...''

''It is called The Void, my child, although I dont think its a good name for it.'' She'd chuckle a bit.

''Why am I here...?'' I'd ask, hoping to see the person before they'd answer. She never came out.

''It is not the right time to find out. In a later time, you may find out.''

''...who...am...I.''

''. . .'' She'd stay slient.

''Please, I-I cant remember anything. I need to know. At least, my name or-''

''...yes. Your name. That is the only thing you'll receive at the moment.''

''What is it?'' I'd ask, waiting for the answer.

''N i j i m a .''

''...thats a beautiful name.'' I'd say, smiling a bit.

''I'm glad you like it, but times running out. I'm afraid your going to have to go back to sleep. Dont worry, Nijima, we will see each other again...or you'll see me for real.''

''Wait! I- huh...why do...I feel...so...drowsy...''

And it was pitch black. The only memory restored was my name. Nijima.