Road to Recovery

Cameron's POV:

       So my name's Cameron Micheals and this is the story about my road to recovery and it all starts here on my sixteenth birthday. Normal teenagers have extravagent, expensive, over the top parties, and then there's me. Where am I? In my bedroom with a cupcake with the candle numbes, one and six, on top blowing out the candles. Now that I'm finished with that I can head off to school....on my birthday....it sucks. Most parents let their children stay home, but unlike most kids I have no parents or family. I live alone due to the fact my parents were drug addicts and died of overdose three months ago. The only person I care about is my crush Katelyn Lyric Ferguson. She's perfect but she'll probably never notice me and my ugly scars. Eventually I get to the dull school building when I get pushed down into the grass by the dumb football jocks. I groan until I hear a very familiar, very beautiful voice yell at them as they began to laugh and kick me.

    "Leave him the hell alone!" Katelyn shouts making them turn to look at her.    "What are you gonna do emo-freak!? Cut yourself!?" They say laugh making her angrier.

    "No but I'll cut you!" She responds flicking out a switchblade making them cower.

    " We're sorry!" They screech running off.

   "Come on birthday boy, let's get you home." She says shocking me while helping me up.

     I tell her where I live and she drives me there, the quietness slightly comfortable. When we get there I let the both of us in and she immediately takes me to my room making me change back into my pajamas. She lays next to me making me stiffen and she looks at me. We remain silent until I speak.

     "How did you know it was my birthday?" I ask questionly.   

"I help in the office sometimes and so I'm nosy." She confesses.

    "I got you something by the way." She says making me raise an eyebrow.

    "This." She says pressing her lips to mine.

     I kiss back with so much passion it'd make your headspin. Within minutes we're partially undressed and making out. That escated quickly but it was worth it because I got the girl of my dreams, lost my virginity, and fell in love....so much love.