The One That Got Away </3

CHAPTER 1 ♥

It started this Summer 2010, in one of the small country in the Philippines at Iligan City, there's this two certain person who treats eachother like Bestfriends, namely Shamz ( girl ) & Juju ( Boy ) ..

Shamz was the eldest, She was 16 while Juju was 12. Shamz would help Juju about his problems when it comes to his Crushes, Juju was sort of a shy type.

People would judge this two like saying they're a couple hiding their relationship from the public, yet Shamz would just laugh and say " HAHAHA, he's like my cute lil' bro, ok guys? ;) " while Juju would just Smile :))

It was August, Shamz, Juju and they're friends we're hanging out in their favorite place. Their friends we're asking them if they were dating and they would say "NO, HAHAHA!!"  Shamz was writing something on Juju's wrist, and their friends we're suspecting what was that.

September came, people are making bad rumors about them, Like .. " Shamz is such a flirt, why is she with Juju? they don't look good together. "  etc. Until this news reach to Shamz ears, and she was dissapointed because even their friends we're making this things up.

She was so mad that she ran away to his friend ( a gay one ) Megan, and talk everyhting up. Megan confronted Shamz : " James ( one of their friends ) started the humor shamz, he told most of our friends that you have been secretly dating his cousin "

Shamz was shocked, " Whaaaat? O,O No, u knew everything right megz? im not with Juju, we're just bestfriends, Juju is being nice and sweet to me like my lil'bro, right? what's wrong with that? :( "  .. and cried.

Megan answered, " Do you remember the time when you wrote something on Juju's wrist? "

" Yeah, why? :( " She replied.

" that was the time they we're suspecting you and Juju. " Megan replied.

" wha - whaaaaat ??! O.O NO, No, No ! they don't get  it megz, they really dont! Oh Gosh! They got it all wrong! So So So Wrong! :( "

Megz was shocked, " What? So you mean you were'nt writing your name on his wrist?"

"YES!"  Shamz answered. " I was writing Jane's name on his wrist, It was Jane! Jane! Jane! You know Jane right? " Shamz explained. ( Jane is Juju's crush)

"Ooooohhhhh..My God, Why did't u tell us then?"  Megan asked.

 " ha ! yeah right, Like, did you ask?! "  Shamz exclaimed.

 " We should tell them then.. "  Megan said.

" No need Megz, we dont need to please them to believe that me and juju has no relationship, i told them before, like many many many times, but still they did those stupid nonsense rumors!!"  Shamz said.

And Suddenly, Juju came.

Juju said, "........................."