P.S. I Love You

Hi, My name is Taylor. Everyone hates me. So I decided to start over. Want to hear my story? Read on...

Once upon a time there was a young girl. she wasn't fat, but pretended she was, she wasn't ugly but pretended she was, she didn't have braces, but pretended she did, she didn't need glasses, but always made sure she had some. Why? Because she wanted to be left alone. Also she kind of had a big secret, if anyone found out she was dead. Guess What? people did find out. All because of one stupid mistake.

Wanna know why people at my school hate me? Well, lets just say i fell in love. It didn't turn out pretty.

Since I pretended to be anti-social, non-athletic, and stupid (even though I still got good marks) my only hobby was writing. S I wrote a book about all the flaws in all the people at my school.  Example: Christina Lavely has really big rabbit teeth. I then would draw a stick person about them.

So there was this one guy named Mark, and i fell head over heel s for him and I thought he liked me too. So we started asking each other questions to get to know each other. His first question was, "Whats your biggest secret?" i told him about the book and he asked to see it. He saw all the things written about his friends and...OH SHIT! I wrote something about him in there too, Lets just say the next day the book was shown to everyone. No everybody hate me. So I decided to go to a new school become popular and break hearts just like he brok emine like doing that. I was so mad!

So over the summer I was transformed. My fake braces cam off, so did the glasses, and the baggy clothes went into the garbage. I started wearing makeup, my lips were pouty, and my eyes were green with gold specks in them. The new clothes I had showed off my curves just right and my long waves cscaded almost to my waist.I was actually pretty.

I was ready to break some hearts.