Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

The whole story is in Ticci Toby's POV

--------------------------------------------------

          I've been watching her for a while now. Even in her sleep she still looked beautiful. I unconsciously twitched, my joints cracking. She shifted on her bed. I held my breath hoping that she wouldn't wake up. I wouldn't want to kill her. When she went still, I let out a silent sigh. But even standing here for hours just watching her sleep didn't stop my urge to kill. So before I left, I softly caressed her cheek and gave her a light kiss on her forehead. I left through her window and then started hunting for my next prey.

          The following day, I woke up to an unfamiliar room. My hatchets beside me were all bloodied along with my jacket and, well, the rest of me. I'm sure this Eric guy wouldn't mind me using the shower and the washing machine. I got off the bed and kicked his lifeless body aside, that was already lying on the floor, then headed towards the bathroom.

          Once I was all squeaky clean, I borrowed some clothes then threw my clothes into the washing machine. After all my chores were done, I headed straight to her working place. I casually walked into the cozy cafe and once I reached the register, I was immediately greeted by her smile.

"Good morning, sir. What would you like to order?" She asked.

          I ordered coffee and fished for some bills in Eric's pocket. I handed her the payment and she told me to just be seated and that she'll serve my order. I just watched her work. Everything she did seemed graceful. it was entrancing. But all my good mood turned sour when these two men entered.

"Hey there, sweetie. D'ya mind if you give us your number with our order?"

"I'm sorry, sir. But we are not allowed to give away our personal information." She answered, looking troubled.

          But they were persistent and nagged her to do so. They continued to disturb her work; they cat called her when she passed them by. They even dared to lift up her skirt. Finally, my order came, along with a plate of fresh waffles. I looked at her with confusion obviously written on my face. She winked at me and said, "On the house." Fuck, I'm falling deeper. I fucking love waffles. That's it, she's the perfect one for me. My momentary bliss was suddenly cut off when those guys started talking again.

"Why'd 'ya give that twitching weirdo free waffles? What about us?"

          I've fucking had enough! I'm going to murder those guys. As I finished my food, I immediately went back to Eric's place, changed my clothes  and grabbed my now clean and newly sharpened hatchets. I went back and watched them leave the cafe. I followed them all day and waited 'til it was nightfall. It seemed that they returned to the cafe and waited until it was closing time. Once all the lights were out in that little shop they headed into the dark alleyway. I decided to follow suit. They were just a few feet away from me when they suddenly made a sharp turn. They were now behind the building. 

          I slowed down my pace, my back crouched, my hatchets erect, ready to cut off their heads when suddenly I heard screams. My alarm bells were ringing in my head. Is she okay?! What are they doing to her?! But this voice sounds rather deep though. I peeked my head to see the most shocking thing. On the floor were the two guys, groaning in pain. A pool of blood starts to surround their body. A hooded figure straddling one of the men, still continuously stabbing him in the chest.

Who the fuck got them before me?!

          The figure stood up, threw their head back, and sighed.

"Don't you dare fuck with me."

          It was her. She was the one who got to them before I did. Her face splattered with blood was dimly lit by the pale moonlight. Her blood-stained knife glimmered threateningly. Even when she looked like this she still looked so fucking beautiful. the way she looked right now might even turn me on.

  "W-well, shit." I stuttered in shock.  

          Her head turned sharply at me once I suddenly spoke. She charged towards me, knife headed straight towards my chest. But I dodged the attack and side-stepped. I grabbed her outstretched arm and pulled her towards me. Her back pressed against my chest as I restrained her wrist across her chest. She struggled to get out of my grasp but to no avail. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the moment with her in my arms. The knife was dangerously close to her face.

"Now, now. Stop moving too much or y-you'll hurt your pretty face."

"You're their friend, aren't you?" she groaned.

          This made me furious. "Don't you dare group me with those guys. I am nothing like them."

"Funny. You're talking like them."

I growled. "I told you I'm not l-like them!" I turned her around to face me and pinned her against the wall.

She smirked in response then said, "Prove it."

          I pressed my lips on hers. It took her a few moments to kiss back. She unconsciously dropped her knife and wrapped her arms around my neck. Soon enough, our lips parted for air. While we were both left panting, she suddenly chuckled.

"Those guys would've done that, too." She said as she regained her breath.

"But you know what they wouldn't do?" I stared at her through my yellow tinted goggles.

Her eyes dared me to impress her.

          I leaned closer, my breath caressing her ear. "They wouldn't kill for you like I would." Her eyes flickered behind me to my now abandoned hatchets on the ground. Her eyes focused back on me. Her smirk grew wider. "Would you really?" Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"I w-would do anything for you." In answered her truthfully.

"Anything?" She asked playfully.

"Not just anything... Unless you make me waffles."

She giggled then replied, "Sure."

Then our deal was sealed with a kiss.

____________________________________

I'm sorry if the ending made not so much sense. I'm growing sleepy by the minute. and I got a lot of things to stress about but I just wanted to celebrate Creepypasta Day with this. Also this is another version of one of XxLionessHeartxX's chapter I asked permission to make this version and she agreed. Make sure you read her oneshots once it's published.

THANK YOU FOR READING! HAPPY CREEPYPASTA DAY!

P.S. Creepypasta Day was originally October the 13th. I made this story on that day but I finished it a bit later than expected and was published the day after.

Another P.S. I forgot another very important thing that makes Toby...Toby. I forgot his tics and twitches. I am very ashamed of myself.

 I am very ashamed of myself