Pinned Down Again

Authors Note: I hope you guys like the book. The song is not mine it is by a person I found on you tube but it suits the book so I hope you enjoy it. Please do not steal any of this copyrighted book or the song give credit to the person.

Chapter 1 The Embarrassment

There I was in front of everyone, all waiting for me to do something anything...even move. I suddenly felt so scared I took off. I set down the microphone, fled the stage and ran out the door crying. I was running towards the biggest tree I knew of on campus I climbed it and looked at the "stars I can not fathom into constellations," yes I just quoted "The Fault in our Stars" my favorite book ever! I saw the faint light of the auditorium shine through the opening door. Julia and Molly are running to the tree(they know me so well ) and they looked really worried. They got to the tree out of breath, well Molly was out of breath Julia was in cross country AND track so she's used to it. "Emilie are you okay?" they both asked simultaneously. " I..I..I....NO I'm not okay I just made a fool of myself in front of the entire school!" I said almost scream like. "Well not the entire school more like-" "Molly!" Julia interrupted. The girls and I were in high school now lots of complications and you know high school stuff.

"You guys this was my last chance to impress the people at Julliard and I blew it." I said

" Oh are those the snobby people who were in the front row, come on EM you can do better." Julia stated

"There is nothing better Julliard is the best of the best."

"SO???"

"So that was my last shot I can't ever become famous now!!! You and Molly have everything Molly is on "American Idol" and is about to win because there's only two people left and you have a record deal A RECORD DEAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So again I Have Nothing."

"I'm sorry Emilie, we know how much this meant to you." Molly said apologetically

"I'm Sorry too." I quivered trying not to cry.

As I got down from the tree I could tell that they didn't know what to say I mean after that who would. I started walking toward the auditorium when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Julia she gave me a slight nod which I knew meant that she would go get my guitar to save me the risk of being laughed at. As I waited outside I thought about what I would tell my parents when I got home. I saw a shadow come over me through the lights put around campus. I could tell it was a man because the shadow was tall and stiff, though I was a little afraid to turn around. "Hi" said Brad a boy I had many classes with.

"Oh, hi" I said

" You Okay, you kinda freaked out back there?"

" Yeah I'm fine just...."

" Scared down to the bone?"

"EXACTLY!"

"Well I'm sure it would''ve been great."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks." 

"No problem, well uh see you later."

"Okay,Bye."

"Bye."

Molly and Julia came back about 30 seconds after Brad left. 

"Why are you blushing?" asked Julia

" What I'm not!"

"You so are."

" NOooo, maybe your blushing."

"Emilie you are soooo blushing"

"SOoooo"