Chapter 1

Hey guys, I just wanted to pointed that in this story the sentences that are in italics are Steve's thoughts. I just wanted to make sure that there is no confusion and also please don't point out any mistakes as I am still doing a little bit of editing here and there on it :) Please enjoy the fanfic and I enjoy any feedback 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock had just struck midnight and the Avengers were celebrating the New Years at Tony's place. They were all drinking wine and laughing except for Steve who was just staring at the window, lost in his own world.

"Hey, Spangles, what's got you in a shitty mood?" Tony asked, as he wrapped his arms around him.

Steve sighed and glanced at Tony, who was clearly drunk.

" Nothing..."

"Don't be like that," Tony pouted, pressing himself against the older male. "I wanna know."

"Just don't worry about it Tony, it has nothing to concern you," Steve said as he gently pushed Tony off of him.

Tony just looked at him with sad puppy eyes and clung onto him again. Steve sighed as his heart throbbed a bit.

"It is my concern though..." He muttered softly. "It's my duty to make sure every Avenger is doing well."

Steve ruffled his hair and smiled slightly.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

Tony looked at the older male and kisses him on the cheek before moving away from him.

"Tony."

"Don't worry too much about it, Spangles, I'm sure whatever is bothering, you'll figure it out," Tony said winking as he walked off.

Tony was right. The more he kept thinking about it, the more it was gonna bother him. Steve grabs his coat and starts walking to the door.

"I'll catch you guys later, happy New Years."

And with that, Steve left Tony's place and started heading into town. He pulls out the small note that he had been hiding in his pocket and unfolds it. The note only read "Meet me on the corner of Pine St. -Loki"

Steve crumbled the note up and threw it in a trash can as he made his way to Pine St. He wanted to confront the young god and figure out what the young male wanted from him. He stopped once he reached the corner and leaned against the street sign.

Is he really going to show? Steve thought to himself as he looked at his watch.

"Are you looking for some company?"

Steve looks up and sees a dark figure walking towards him. It was the young god.

"Of course not, I'm here because of your note."

"And who's to say that note just meant meeting up," Loki chuckled.

The young male stopped in front of the older male and smirked up at him.

"You know, I could use someone like you on my side."

"As if I would join you, just last week you killed tons of innocent people."

Loki reached up to touch the Captain's face but he smacks the boy's hand away.

"Don't touch me, if you didn't want to talk serious, then I am going home, I have better things to do," Steve said turning away, a slight blush on his face.