Time to take over the world

It was two day before elimination. You were scared. You practiced really hard so you didn't want to practice for nothing.

You were with Bon practicing guitar. Mangle was singing. Joy played the piano.
And toddy was.....not doing anything.

Meanwhile.......

"We have to win! Then the school will be ours!" Owynn said as he was trying to convince the Nightmares to work with him.

"We don't want the school! We want the students to suffer!" Deuz said as he pushed Owynn to the ground.

"We don't want to work with you! And that's final!" Onnie said as he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Then all the other nightmares walked away.

"Ugh! I need a team to work with!" Owynn said as he was desperate.

Then he heard something. It was you and Bon playing guitar. He looked at you two and said,"Yes! Once I'm on a team I will be complete!"

Later.....

"Good! I think that they won't eliminate us after they hear our music!" Mangle said as she was packing up.

"Yeah!" You said.

"We are the best!!" Bon said.

"Yeah!!" Owynn said as he entered the room.
"Your not in our team!" Mangle yelled. "Don't worry meg! He might be lost! Where do you belong?" Bon asked.

"Right here with my team!" Owynn said.

"Huh?" Everyone in the toy section said.

You were confused. You thought he was looking for someone else. But he might be
looking for this team. Whatever he wanted you wanted to help.

What you guys didn't know that he's hiding something very dark and mysterious.

"Hopefully he won't be a problem!" You said.