An Outlook on Dr Mohannad Barakat's Professional and Personal Life

A brief Introduction

Dr Mohannad Barakat is a Trauma and Orthopedic Surgeon who has performed numerous Trauma and Elective surgeries in his career span of ten years. By performing almost every type of trauma surgery, he gained quite good recognition among the people as an expert doctor and surgeon. Whether it’s a minor surgery or a major one, he handled every case with full perfection and excellence.

Qualifications and Knowledge

Mohannad Barakat GMC has got distinctions in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Pathology. He has got honors in Surgery, Orthopedics and Anesthesia. He has other specialities that include Emergency Medicine, ENT, General Surgery and Cardiothoracic surgery. He is involved with the teaching and examination students, junior and senior doctors at various stages of education, allied professionals and theatre staff at local, national and international levels.

Professional Background

He performed many elective procedures with significant experience in spinal surgery. He has also performed surgeries for hip fractures such as dynamic hip screw, intramedullary nail, cemented hemiarthroplasty, uncemented hemiarthroplasty and total hip replacement. In addition to this, Mohannad Barakat is proficient in performing operations for long bone fractures such as open reduction and internal fixation with plating systems, and intra-medullary nail fixation; humeral fractures such as hemiarthroplasty; and tibia/fibula fractures – including pilon fractures.

Hobbies and Interests

Mohannad Barakat GMC is interested in fishing, travelling and likes to visit different cultural sites. He regularly goes for fishing, diving and snorkeling. He enjoys these outdoor activities with his friends and family. He is a great cook and look to cook dishes of multi cuisines with new and unique recipes. He loves to experience new delights from the Asian, middle eastern and European cuisines. He has also been featured on multiple courses and TV events that involve cooking and tasting. He is also an avid golf player.