FORGET ABOUT ME ! but don't hate me please...

"Funny yaar ! Seriously funny ! Where did you get this joke? Seriously naughty joke yaar!"  Ranbir said to his best friend, Ayan after both of them burst their laughed.

" Well... I am the king of comedy like always! Right?" Ayan said to Ranbir with a lot of proud on his sense of humour.

"Yes, that's right. You do not change! You was about to be someone's husband but you is still the same as before!"  Ranbir said to Ayan while tried to catch his breath.

"Well I'm not going to change yaar because she wants me to be like this...comedian wala guy than being a serious guy."  Ayan said to Ranbir while looking at his future wife who was sitting with her family.

"I also don't want her to change but I don't know why she does this to me?" Ranbir said to Ayan with his helpless face.

"Enough yaar. Don't think about it now. Today is a special day for me and I want my friends to be happy. Okay?" Ayan tapped Ranbir's shoulder and tried to make him forget about his marriage problem.

Ranbir smiled and drink a glass of water right in front of him when suddenly Genelia approached him and said,

"Ranbir, can you come with me for a second?"

"Genelia..." Ranbir stood up, smiled before he asked Genelia, "Can but where do we go?".

"Terrace above. I want to tell you one important thing." said seriously to Ranbir. Ranbir nodded his head and bothe of them walked together into the terrace above.

"So what is it, Genelia?" Ranbir asked.

Genelia taking out a diary from her bag and gave it to Ranbir and said, "Ranbir, this is from Deepika."

"What is this?" Ranbir seriously asked Genelia.

"Read it and you will know..." Genelia wiped her tears and walked away from there leaving Ranbir alone with the diary.

Ranbir sat on the bench beside him, he opened the diary and started read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Flashback)

"Mera naam Deepika. Deepika Padukone. I know...my name is beautiful, right? Okay, let's get into the point. Actually today is my last day as a college student. Yup ! Last day and I was waiting for my name to be called by the emcee to go on stage and received my degree in art. Yup! Arts. I just love arts.."

"Next, give applause to Deepika Padukone from the faculty of art ! Information for all of you, Deepika is our top student for this year! Wuuhuu ! You go girl !" everyone give applause as the emcee annouced the very important proudness thing for the college and of course for Deepika herself.

"Congratulations Deepika." the professor smiled at Deepika while gave her degree certificate.

"Thank you, sir." Deepika smiled and her dimple appeared on her cheek. She know her dream had come true. It's like a so called 'dream comes true' moment for her.

"Congratulations my beloved daughter!" Deepika's mom hugged her tightly to show how she proud of her beutiful and only daughter.

"Thank you my dearest mother!" Deepika said to her mother while hugged her.

"So, what your plan after this? Work or marry?" Deepika's mom asked her excitedly as she really can't wait to see her daughter to get married.

"Mom...I want to work first okay. Once I'm happy with my life I will get marry okay?" Deepika said to her mom so that her mom won't keep askind her when she will get married like a broken VCD keep playing the same thing.