Superstition

Once upon a time there was a girl named Wendy, she believed in a superstition;that if there were 9 stars in the sky in 8 straight days, her wish will come true. She secretly loved a boy named Cali , from his chocolate coloured hair to his muscular body figure, thats why she believed in superstitions--she wished that cali will love him back-- but it never happened. Every night she would sit near the front door just to count the available stars in the sky, today, there were 9 stars, she was overjoyed.
the 2nd day passed, it was still the same,3rd, 4th, 5th day up until the 7th day, the stars remained their numbers. Wendy hoped it will remain until the 8th day.

She woke up the next morning, did her morning routine and headed to school. While admiring the morning scenery she accidentally bumped to someone with chocolate brown hair and muscular body -- Cali. They recognised each other immediately and headed to school together, it was a magical moment, butterflies swirled around her whole body. It was truly an amazing experience, but then. Her heart dropped and shattered into a thousand pieces when Cali requested her to help him get close to his crush - kyra (Wendy's best friend) - she was devastated and turned around to run home, She locked herself up and didn't even bother to eat lunch nor do dinner.

     When the sun was already lying down to bed, she sneaked outside her bedroom to the front door to count the stars, sadly the stars available were only 8, she counted them again but nothing happened, she lost hope and stood to return back inside. She felt a light tug in his pants, she turned around to see a cute dog smiling at her, it made her smile back. She picked up the dog like it was hers and gave it a tickle, at the corner of her eyes she could see a person running towards her,  little by little it became vivid.

A tall boy with a bunny smile stood in front of her, his blue eyes was mesmerising. She stared at him with a half-opened mouth, she shook her head to wake up to reality.
"hi i'm Sky, i would like to take my dog back" he said with a dark soothing voice.
She gave him his dog, and examined him, he wore black pants and a pink shirt with a big yellow star in the middle. Her eyes widened, Sky? with a star printed in his shirt? Is this a sign of the 9th star? Will he be the one? Will he be the one who will give me the happily ever after i wished? I thought

Will he be the one to provide the sweet ending to my bitter fantasy?