Chapter 1

Ayano POV

I can't feel anything. as long as I remember I can't 'Feel' anything, it was 'Normal' for me. My mother said it was 'Normal'. So it must be.

She said one day I'll meet someone. Someone that'll make me 'Feel' and when I find that person. I must keep him forever. how it is.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"It's just a dream" Why of all things I dreamed That? I looked at the clock besides my bed, 07:30 it's still early but, I gotta get ready before He break my door.

I shower, make and eat breakfast in peace. Mother and father were on a business trips,she said she'll come back when she finished. But, she doesn't says when. Oh, well at least i'm used to it.

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

'I take that back'

When I opened my door I saw my orange haired childhood friend glaring at me again, and I can already guess what he'II said

"Hurry up, baka! we're going to be late!! "said osano. I just rolled my eyes and walk to school with him just like I always do. "Sorry Osano" I said."whatever, just hurry up baka!! I have been waiting for you like forever." Osano said "you know you could just go to school without me why are you always waiting for me anyway?" I said then his face turned red "don't g-get the w-wrong idea okay!?! It's not like I- I want to walk t-to school with you d-dummy!" said osano.

"Okay" I said with a Emotionless face. sometimes his tsundere side is very annoying.we made it to school just in time. when the lessons start I just daydream again about me and my senpai together until the lunch bell ring.

I was at the hallway to check the clubs than I can join. I need to find a club so that I can protect my senpai. osano made his way to my seat and give some bento wrapped with polkadot cloth so, I stare at the bento and suddenly osano with red face said "don't look at me l-like that o-okay j-just shut up and eat your bento geez!!" "Thanks " I said when I open itu, I saw a neatly cooked food with hot rice when I eat it, it taste good.

So for the rest of lunch hour I can't see my senpai but, I can eat free food. while I was eating food I look at osano who still have red face all over his face, I just wondered what is wrong with him. when the lunch break Finnish I gave the bento to osano and said thanks for the food. just when I said that his face turned red again

When the next lesson start I was thinking maybe I will join cooking club for a while ,so I can make senpai a delicious food and I can learn make food for senpai in the future. when I will be his wife . when the school end I quickly go to the cooking club only to saw a boy with short brown hair, green eyes,and with red cupcake armband. I guessing he's the cooking club leader. he was decorating a cake. I have to addmit that his skill is the same as profesional chef in the 5 star hotel.

"Oh, Hello" his head turned to me "oh perfect timing will you help me decorate this cheesecake?"cheesecake? I heard it before but, I still doesn't know what it taste like

"Oh, Hello" his head turned to me "oh perfect timing will you help me decorate this cheesecake?"cheesecake? I heard it before but, I still doesn't know what it taste like. "um... I never decorate before. " I said "that's okay, I can help you" he said while giving me a pink apron. I don't really care about the colors. he helped me with the apron and we decorate the cheesecake for almost 30 min. when we finished decorating the chessecake, he said "thank you for helping me by the way, my name is amao odayaka, leader of the cooking club what is your name?"

"My name is ayano ayashi"

Amao pov

"Nice to meet you ayano, is it ok to call you ayano-chan? " I said. she nodded with the innocent look and that doll eyes are really making my mind and heart go crazy

"Ayano-chan do you want to have a slice a cheesecake? " I said to her. she just nod her head. when she eat that she said it's so good with little blush on her cheek and a small grin. when I saw her face my heart began to Fluter and my face start to heat up. she looked at me with her innocent Confused face, that is so cute.

So I cleared my throat with a blush still on my cheek. and I said "ayano-chan, are you interested to join the cooking club?because only you and kokona who actually tried to cook something. while, my other member join my club so that they can just get close to me and never atcually cook. How about it?".

'I hope she said yes' I thought to my self. when I heard her answer, I thought my heart began to stop beating.

Ayano pov

He was asking me to join the club so I said yes. that's when I notice the blush on his face "but, I will joining this club just for a week" I said to him with a serious face. Then, his smile began to drop "oh, that ok. but, I really happy that you want to join the cooking club. and, I really liked your company" he said.

"Thanks I have to go home now. I think osano is waiting for me " I said "who is osano? " his voice is kinda serious for momment."he's my childhood friend"I said with monotone voice. "oh, I would like to meet your friend" said with his normal cheerfull voice. "ok, bye amao senpai. " I said to him. when got into the locker room, I saw osano already waiting for me with an angry look. "where have you been baka?!!" he said "sorry, I forgot to tell you that I joined the cooking club" I said.

"Why are you suddenly interested in cooking? " he curiously ask. "I just want to learn how to cook that's all. you got a problem with that? " I said " n-no, just lets g-go home baka! "with that we got home and I done doing my homework. and I get some information about my rivals from info kun and go to sleep dreaming about senpai

My senpai

A/N: special thanks to Murder_Moonlight for helping me with grammar error (A.K.A he/ she helping me with editing this chapter.)