ᴏɴᴇ

Edited:I edited the point of view.Instead of first person,I changed it into third person.Also i did edit on my grammatical errors and typo but if you still spot any grammar errors do tell me *winks*
I'll still put this book under Golcha because he was part of the group.Even if we see 10 members now,but our heart is still 11 members.
_____________________________________

Doyeon made her way to her bestfriend house,Jaeseok.She knocked the door as soon as she arrived infront of his house.Soon the door was opened showing a very sad looking Mrs Park.

As she entered the Park's house,she handed Mrs Park a basket full of fruits.She thanked Doyeon and said while letting out a sigh,

"Thanks for the fruit,Doyeon.It should be Jaeseok that be eating it now.He have not been eating since Kae left him.He would always stay in his room and sit in the corner apparently staring at nothing."

Doyeon left to Jaeseok's room and knocked twice before opening.She greeted him cheerfully and entered his room.Why is she not surprised that he did not responded to her friendly gesture?She tried to consoled him to move on yet he shouted at her.

"Move on?!Do you think it's easy to move on when the person you love the most left you?Leave me alone!I hate you!You are not helping Doyeon.You're making it worse!Go away!I don't want to see you anymore!"

'Woah boii!You did not!What the hell?'Shouted Doyeon in her mind.She was just trying to help and he responded this rude?Doyeon didn't deserve this kind of disrespect.It's really obvious if she said she's not hurt by his word.She's his BESTFRIEND for Damdadi's sake.(inspired by Shxmxn)

"Fine!I'm gonna disappear from your life since that's what you want."

Ever since that day,Doyeon do not went to the Park's.She felt hurt and offended by Jaeseok's harsh words.She decided to move on and started a new life.

Doyeon fixed her medium length curls that fell abit right below her shoulder and looked at herself in the mirror of the new her.'Woah who's that sexy thing standing over there?Oh thats just me,standing in the mirror' she thought while chuckled abit.

Thin with an S line.She look at the dress she's wearing and did a little touch up on her makeup and slipped on her nude stilettos and grabbed her wallet then walked out of her bed room.She's so ready for the company party.

At the place,She asked her parents to go first and so they did.Then,when she entered,eyes from the guests were on her.

'She is so pretty!'
'I am so envious'
'She have a nice body.'
'She is so gorgeous'

Compliments was heard around men and ladies.

Unexpectedly,she turned around to see the most unexpected person,Park Jaeseok.He was in a suit all black(talk about hot!) but he looked like he was not enjoying the place.

She went to him and asked if he minded her sitting beside him.All he did was nodded without looking at her.She started a conversation with him to cheer him up.She asked him if he had someone in mind and he nodded again.She felt hurt somehow but continued on what she planned.She asked him again why he didnt brought the girl along.This time he replied her with a long answer.

"I can't.She probably going to say no.Why?I told her that I dont want to see her again and she told me she'll disappear from me just like how I wanted.When she left,I thought she was joking but she never showed up after a few days.I was worried that she didn't show up.She really meant what she said.Then I realised that I like her,that's why I was so worried."he said in a sad tone.

'Was he referring to me?But why is this boy plainly dumb telling a 'stranger' all this thing?' Doyeon thought.Just to confirm if it was her,she asked him to call the girl and explained everything.Stupidly he just followed her  order.After a while Doyeon's phone started to ring.

'Yep! I didn't change my number even though i moved on.Like,changing number is a waste of time and energy.' She thought again.

She answered with Jaeseok beside her.Then he realised it was her all along and pulled her into a bearly hug not caring about the surrounding.

"Boii you're still the old stupid Jae I know.Why would you spilled your problems at a 'stranger'?But you got your lucky chance now,Jae."I whispered while giggled.

"I won't screwed up this time,I promise."he said then pecked lightly on her lips and smiled like an idiot.
I love this idiot though.

The End

Author's note:

Just another throwback composition that i wrote for tuition then i changed it into a fanfic.
Do check out my other story!
Xoxo,Nana