01

Jungkook woke up to be met with a beautiful visual , his boyfriend.
" Jimin-ah . Wake up baby ". He stared while the boy started to scrunch up his face. He smiling

' why are you staring ? Hm ' he started to open his eyes up staring at the boy while smirking

" what ? I can't stare at my boyfriend now ? "
' who said I was ? '. He furrowed his eyebrows but soon relaxed when he felt soft kisses on his and arms around his waist.

" what are we doing today ? " ' mm what do you want to do today ? We can do what you what I want to make you happy befor- I want to make you happy '

" I'm happy just being with you so I don't care "
' let's go to the park remember the one you like ?'
Jungkook nodded quickly getting excited to be with him.

They walked through the streets , it wasn't cold but wasn't hot it was perfect.

" nobody's out rn ? Huh that seems strange dosent it ?"
' uh not really I mean they probably put right now '
He noticed how Jimin tried to smile but he noticed something.
" Jiminie ? "
' hm?'
" what's wrong ? "
He furrowed his eyebrows explaining that nothing was wrong he was just a bit tired.

They continued to walk around until they reached the park they walked to He middle where it was open but still surrounded by trees it was like as if it was made to focus in the middle. They stayed until probably 7 or 8 talking hugging , having fun.

' Jungkook ? '
" yes ?"
' you know I love you right ?'
" of course but why do you ask ?"
' I just don't want you to be mad or hate me or some-'
" why would I hate you ? "
He was confused he didn't know what he meant was he breaking up with him ? Was he tired of him ?
' because I have to leave baby , for a long time '
" wh-why ? Wait what do you mean ? "
' don't you see ? Don't you remember? '
" huh ? What happened ?"
' jungkookie , I.. love .. you ,.. don't forget that or do something stupid ..'
he started to walk away , when he started to yell for the boy trying to run to him but no matter what he did he kept getting farther away.

He started to hear muffled noises around when everything went black.
' Jungkook ! Jungkook !'

YALL GONNA HATE ME SORRY