Drarry - A moment like this

It was time for a new term to begin at Hogwarts and Harry, Ron and Hermione were sat in a carraige on the Hogwarts Express. "So what do you think we'll do this year?" Harry said, Hermione looked at him and replied "I don't know, I'm taking Defense Against The Dark Arts." Ron laughed as he put his arm around Hermione. Just then there was a knock on the door. Harry opened the door to the carraige... it was Draco. "Sorry... may I sit with you... it's just everywhere else is full..." Draco said, Harry looked at his friends and said "Of course Malfoy, sit down and make yourself comfrotable." Draco nodded and said "Thanks Potter." he then sat down as Harry shut the door. "So... how was everyone's summer?" Draco asked, Hermione smiled and said "Mine was really good thanks, I spent most of it with Ron at the burrow." Ron kissed Hermione as Draco said "So Potter what about you... how was your summer?" Harry gulped and slumped in his chair and said "Mine was okay... I mean staying with the Dursley's isn't exactly a walk in the park." Draco looked at him and said "Oh... sorry Potter..." Harry smiled and said "It's okay Malfoy I don't mind." Draco then looked out of the steamy window and said "Oh look we've arrived. Everyone stepped off of the train. 

Inside everyone sat down in their houses for the start of term feast. When the feast was over everyone went up to their dorms. In the Gryffindor common room Harry sat on the sofa as Ron and Hermione sat with him. "Guys... do you think that was a bit strange earlier?" Hermione looked bewildered and asked "What do you mean Harry?" Harry smiled and said "Malfoy on the train... I mean he didn't have to come and sit with us, there were so many empty carraiges." Ron looked at him and said "I don't know mate maybe he just wanted someone to talk to. He did seem a bit upset." Harry nodded and said "Why don't you two go on up to bed and I'll be up in a second Ron, I have to think about some things." Ron nodded and walked up to the dorms with Hermione. Harry was just sat by the fire when he suddenly got up and walked out of the common room. 

He was getting some air when he bumped into Draco. "Sorry Malfoy..." Harry said, Draco smiled and said "No worries Harry. Hey would you like to go get a butter beer tomorrow you know as friends?" Harry nodded and said "Yeah okay thats sounds nice and did you call me Harry?" Draco smiled and replied "Is that a problem? because I can go back to calling you Potter..." Harry shook his head and said "No no it's fine anyway I suppose I have to get back to Ron or he'll be asleep by the Floo Powder and he'll end back up in Diagon Alley... it makes him sneeze." Draco laughed and shook Harry's hand and then walked away. 

The next day Harry and Draco met up and got on a train to Hogsmeade. When they arrived they went to The Three Broomsticks. They sat down and Draco orderd two butter beers for himself and Harry. "So Harry what classes are you taking this year?" Draco asked politely, Harry smiled and replied "I'm taking Potions and Defense Against The Dark arts what are you taking?" Draco sipped his drink and answered "I'm taking the same as you." Draco smiled as both of them sipped their drinks in sync. They laughed. "Harry...you've got a bit of foam on your top lip." said Draco gesturing to Harry." Harry wiped his lip with his sleeve as Draco laughed again and said "No it's still there... look I'll get it." Draco smiled and took a napkin and wiped Harry's lip. "Thanks Draco."said Harry. Draco smiled as he and Harry made their way back to Hogwarts. 

When they got back to school Harry looked at Draco and said "Thanks Draco that was nice. I would love to do it again." Draco smiled and said "Yeah me too this was fun, oh and Harry do you want to sit with me during potions class?" Harry nodded and said "Yeah okay I would like that see you later Draco." Draco nodded and walked off.  Harry was headed up to the Gryffindor common room when he bumped into Neville. "Hey Harry... just so you know... no one's going to juge you... you've been really brave." Neville said, Harry looked confused and said "Sorry Neville I don't understand... what do you mean?" Neville smiled and said "You and Malfoy... anyway I have to find Luna but well done anyway." Neville then walked off down the stairs. When Harry got back to the common room Ron was sat with Hermione on the sofa. "So Harry is it true?" Ron asked. Harry looked even more confused and said "Sorry... but what's going on?" Hermione stared at him and said "Harry... have you not heard the rumour about you?" Harry shook his head and sat down with his friends and said "Sorry what rumour?" Ron looked at Hermione and said "Tell him... he's going to find out sooner or later." Hermione hesitated for a second and said "Harry... are you gay?" Harry laughed and said "No... what gave you that idea?" Ron looked at Harry and put his arm around Hermione and said "Well... Luna heard it from a second year who heard it from a first year, who heard it from Neville." a look of fury crept across Harry's face as he said "So basically what you're telling me is Neville made up a rumour about me saying that I'm gay?" Ron nodded and said "Well are you?" Harry shook his head and answerd "No... well maybe... I don't know... I think I am... yes..." Hermione got up and hugged Harry. "It's okay Harry... we're still you're friends and we'll support you." Harry smiled and said "Thanks Hermione... I guess I've been gay for a while now... well my entire life... I've just never had the courage to admit it to anyone or myself... and I can't ever be with the guy I like because... of who he is." Ron smiled and said "Who is it Harry?" Harry shook his head and replied "I can't say...look I don't even know if he's gay." Ron smiled as they all laughed.