The mystery man.

Things you should know:
In this story you live in LA
Jack also lives in LA along with Felix.
Mark, jack, and Felix don't have girlfriends in this story ( sorry no offense to any of them )
Well yeah, that's about it.

It was a hot summer day and you were gonna go to the pool. You put your one piece on (in this story you are self conscious about your body.) and packed everything you would need for the pool. Your bestfriend (f/n) texted you.
(F/n): dis writing style
You: dat writing style

Hey (y/n), what are you doing today?

Oh hey (f/n), I'm about to go to the pool.

And before you ask yes you can come with, just get your crap ready.

You read my fucking mind!

Duh, that's why we are Bestfriend's bitch!

Okay, I got to go get ready, see you in a little my smol bean!

Mkay, and don't call me that.

Never gonna give it up, never gonna let it go!

That's not even the song dumbass!

It's my song asshole! Now let me get ready you smol bean!

Ugh bye.

You're rolling your eyes aren't you?

How did you knooow?

I just do now bye!

Bye.

After your little retar- I mean texting session, you went on you're computer and got on YouTube to look up markiplier. Markiplier had been you're favorite YouTube since his first channel. You always watched his videos when you felt depressed. He always helped you get away from he pain. You clicked on his newest video "a special guest". It started with marks intro. Mark then proceeded to explain what the video was going to be about. Markiplier; hello everybody, my name is markiplier and welcome to a special video. I am going to tweet out a question about why you watch my videos, the one with the best reply will be able to come over and play some games and record some videos. We have jack, Tyler, Ethan, Felix, and well of course, me.

As soon as he said Tyler and Ethan you slammed your computer shut and went to twitter. You wrote to markiplier; Dear mark, my name is (y/n), I have been watching since your first channel, you have helped me through so much. I have been abused mentally, and physically by people and you are the only person I can turn to. Even though you will not see this, I still want you to know why I watch you. Sent.

You were interrupted by a knock on the door. It was (f/n).

(Y/n), god I have been blowing up your phone, I thought you were dead.

Well I'm not, and I'm here, so let's go!

Finally!

You both got in your car, making sure you had everything you needed, and drove to the pool. When you got there, you noticed your scars showing along your thighs and wrist. You jumped in the pool as fast as you could. Oh accidentally splashed someone with some really nice curly hair. He was pretty tall and had some gorgeous blue eyes.

You: dis stuff
Mystery man: dis stuff
Your point of view.

Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean too, it was an accident. I'm so sorry.

It's okay, calm down, we're at the pool, what was I supposed to expect?

(You giggled a little at his reply.) yeah, my friends have told me I say sorry to much...

God, her giggle is adorable. Oops did I saw that out loud?

(You both blushed and stared at each other.)

Well, this is awkward...

Yeah.. um.. I'm sorry, your giggle is adorable though.  Do you mind if I get your number?

Oh, no I don't. Especially for someone as handsome as you, whoops did I say that out loud? (It was sarcasm btw lol)

He laughed and got out of the pool and helped you up, you gave him your number and decided you were gonna go home because your phone got a new markiplier video notification.

(I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop here on a cliffhanger for right now, see all you lovelies later!)

~Aurora
696 words