Chapter 1

This is Ravens wolf form.
I got up this morning with a pounding headache and no I'm at school with everyone calling names or hey little birdy can't you fly or hey freak. I can't stand it here most of the time, everyone here is part of the Black stone pack. Me they think I'm a stupid human. They should show me respect I'm a Moonie but no because of Nix my beast side says no one will believe us because were orphans and we just popped out of nowhere. I know Nix is right but can't stand the bullying that's place on me. But tonight the moon goddess is calling on all the packs to the shifting field and I get to show the people who I really am.
~~time skip to the shifting field~
Here am in front every pack starring at me. Even all the pack members from the Black stone pack are here saying why are you here freak go back to the orphanage where you belong!! Yells one of the members yells. Then the moon goddess her self arrives.
Seth p.o.v
I can smell my mate my wolf side Jake saying we need to find her now. But I scold Jake for it. All my pack members are yelling at Raven I feel sorry for her. Then the moon goddess her self shows up.
Back in Ravens p.o.v
I call all on everyone of her treated My last descendent with distrespct to hold your tongue.  The moon goddess says and she starts back up. With her speech.
I give you all the last Moonie Raven . Your time has come I give you,your wolf form and all your powers use them wisely.
After she finish her speech she place her hand on my head I feel cold as ice and all my powers to me. Then all my bones in my body snap and be place some where els this keeps going it was so painful. Then it finally came to a stop. Open your eyes my child you are now your wolf. Says the moon goddess. I open my eyes and I'm an all white wolf with a hazel eyes. I look up at the moon goddess with a toothly grin. She just smiles and disappears in then air like the way she came. I look out in the crowd everyone is in shock even Seth and all of he's pack members. Then Nix says Omg Seth is our mate. I want to smell him and clam him as ours ohh. Then Seth starts walking toworrds me. Once he stops in front of me he smiles. (I'm wolf form stands on all four legs I'm up to his shoulders) Your my mate and I will not reject you so please don't reject me. Do you acsept me as your mate? Seth asks. I smile and nod my head.