Something More ( Carter Reynolds )

the door opened, and as I looked lf see who it was, it was him.

Carter was staring at me with tears filling in his eyes. Carter and I were best friends at the time, until today when we became something more..

"Isabelle" Carter said

"I'm in love with you and I can't seem to get you out of my head I've always wanted to be with you. I know all the heartbreaks, I know all the hurting but I want to take that away from you. I love you so much please be with me, Isabelle. I love you, please don't leave me."

I just couldn't take it anymore, I liked carter too. but I don't know if he was boyfriend material, I loved him too, but I never knew he felt the same about me too.

•CARTERS POV•

she just stared at the ground, my heart was dying.

"Please say something, anything please Isabelle, I love you"

"Carter, I love you. I want to be with you forever. " Isabelle said.

There was a long pause, but I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly leaned in and I felt her breath close to mine, I kissed her. The girl of my dreams. She let me in. I loved her so much, her personality, her looks, her laugh, her everything. I knew she was the one.

•ISABELLES POV•

Carter kissed me and I let him in, we had a makeout session for a while when suddenly, he took off my shirt and unhooked my bra strap, I stopped him.

"Carter, no. I want to wait" I said to him "Okay I will wait for you, I love you" he said as he kissed my forehead.

We lay down on my bed and I fell asleep on his arms knowing he would always be there for me. "I love you" were the last words we said.