Lustful Mates

Chapter One: Moving

Alice’s pov.

     I laid down in the motel bed next to the twins, Rachel and Nicholas thinking about what my new home would be like. Wondering what my new school would be like.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Alice! Alice! ALICE!!” yelled Nicholas and Rachel, “what, what, I’m up” I sat up and yawned, Nick smiled at me as I noticed that he was already dressed; I was confused on what was going on until Rachel spoke “Mommy said we got to leave soon, Alice”. I nodded and took my backpack that had a change of clothes for today into the bathroom; I took a fast shower, brushed my teeth, put on my blue bra and underwear set on then white short shorts, purple tank top, and my blue Hollister shirt on; then I put my new blue and white flip flops on and straightened my hair while putting everything else away. “Alice! Time to go you ready?!” I sighed and turned my straightener off and put it away opening the door “let’s get the show on the road!” I smiled at my younger siblings.

I sat in the passenger seat while mom was driving; Alden and Carla in their seats behind us asleep, and Rachel and Nick were listening to their own music or reading in the way back. So I guess I should tell y’all who I am, my name is Alice Connine and I will be turning 16 in a week which will be September 8th  and school starts on the 5th. Rachel and Nicholas are both 14 years old and then there’s Alden and Carla, Alden is 10 and Carla is 8. I know there are 7 of us and we are moving from Florida to North Carolina, but that is because my mom’s boss gave her a raise and that meant she would have to move. I can’t say I was going to miss my old house because I wouldn’t, really. I didn’t have any friends there, well, ones that I wasn’t close with. I was glad to start over new, maybe this time I can make new friends. I don’t know, I am weird and ugh, I don’t know!  Guess I will figure things out once we are at our new house.