The Wedding Day ---1

Everything is set. I'm soooo excited.

Why?

Because finally, I think my best friend and I will be together forever.

Yes! I'm sooooo inlove with my best friend. I don't even know when, where, why and how it happened but it happened.

I'm sure after tomorrow? I'll be the happiest girl in the world! Oooops not only girl but wife as well.

My bestfriend? He's soooo kind, gentleman, caring, in short HE IS AN IDEAL MAN.

He's always there everytime I need a shoulder to cry on and to lean on. I am very lucky to have him as my bestfriend and soon as my HUSBAND.

YES! Tomorrow is our wedding day. But you know what?

He is not yet proposing to me. You wanna know why?

Because he wants to propose on the WEDDING DAY itself. Unique right? But he's not a weirdo he's just a typical guy whom you can't help but fall inlove.

*WEDDING PREPARATIONS: a flashback*

"Gf, pls help me!"

"help? What can I do for my bf?"

"I’m about to marry someone."

"WHHAAAAAAAT?!---- ouch!"

I fell in love with my bf, i mean i fell on the floor after hearing his BAAAD news!

"Are you okay gf?"

"I think I’m the one who supposed to ask you that? Are you okay? You don't even have a girlfriend then suddenly you’ll ask someone to marry you? Instant wife it is? Are you out of your mind?"

"But, gf I already know her for a very long time. And ever since I met her? I fell inlove with her. “Love at first sight” they call. hahaha"

dug.dug.dug.dug.