Invisible Not Popular

It was a hot day on October and students were concerned on the Fall Festival since many students haven't been able to stand the heat and ended in the hospital. All the students could hear has pants and crickets chirping but no one talking or birds singing. It was so hot that they didn't have the energy to even say a word. It was currently ten before class started and a certain short blonde hair including a dark green haired girl were a quite late since they were in charge of cleaning after breakfast at their hide-out. The heat caused them to run faster afraid if they stopped they wouldn't be able to continue or even pass out. The air was dry and their breathes sharp as they ran every agonizing step. They had been running two minutes straight and that's when the choppy haired boy couldn't take it anymore.

"Oi Kido... *pant*..." He stopped along with the dark green haired girl now facing him.

"Hai! *pant* *pant*..." She replied in a raspy tone still moving her legs running in place.

"Do you think if you use your power the sun won't burn us to death?" He asked in a playful manner but with a bit of sincerity in his tone. Kido was surprised and upset at his question but she didn't know herself. If sunshine was chemical not physical touch maybe it wouldn't cause the enchantment to break.

"I would hit you if I knew the answer to that but I have never tested my power like that..." She said as her tone lowered as she got to the last part. She looked embarrassed which caused Kano the desire to tease her.

"Wanna give a try Kido-chan~" The blonde asked with a devilish grin.

Kido gave him a weak smile back knowing that she didn't have a reason to kick him...yet. 

Her eyes began to turn red and before long both didn't feel the heat anymore. Astonished both stood there in silence for a short period of time.

"It actually...worked?" She questions as she mumbles to herself.

"Yuppeee~ My leader is the best! Aren't you Kido~rin?" (Authors Note: meaning cute I think)

She quickly averted her eyes and having the urge to punch him but any physical contact could break the effect (Authors Note: I don't know if that's how her power works since she's invisible too but oh well FanFic). And she definitely wasn't sure if she could turn him invisible again if it was just luck.

"Ehhh? Aren't ya mad at me? It isn't like you desu~" Kano asked trying to get to see her straight in the eye

But it failed. "Let's get going." She bluntly demanded.

"Hai~" He grinned and they began running again.

In Class

The teacher was taking attendance now and the commander & third member of Mekakushi Dan weren't in class yet. Momo and Seto were concerned for their two friends looking around to make sure they were in class and not just pranking them. Though it wasn't like Kido to do that but Kano... He definitely would. 

"Shuuya Kano?" Sensei announced. No response. 

"Is Shuuya-san here today?" The teacher asked once more. Everyone instantly looked out the door.

"Present!" a student yelled bursting through the door. Everyone was now staring at the boy that had a deceiving smile plastered across his face. After making himself visible to the class people noticed the person behind him. It was the so called mystery girl. Whispers spread across the room making the green haired girl blush in embarrassment. The whispers all consisted of the same topic with harsh and rude comments throughout.

"Why is someone like Kano with that girl?" someone whispered.

"Who knows. She might be his stalker." the other one replied.