Chapter One

One day,Ariana was unloading her stuff in the house she was moving in.She had this saw this sexy man.He had black hair, unbutton shirt, some suede shoes,his skin color black has chocolate .
She was falling in love with this man that she never knew.Only if she gets him to notice her.
But,then she dropped her box of books,the man came and help her with her with her books.Then they look each other in the eyes his blue his staring at hers brown eyes."Your are beautiful"Mark said."Thank you"Ariana said.They got all the woman's books.
Ariana asks for the man's phone number and he willingly gave it to her."Call me anytime"Mark said.He walk way before could say anything back to him.Ariana finished unloading her stuff in the house.Ariana knew that she was falling for the man.The next day Ariana was walking down to the park to read her book.She saw the man
again and she went to go greet Mark,but she saw him with another woman.She had blond hair,red elegant dress,french nails,she looks like million bucks.Ariana knew that the woman was beautiful than her,But she went to greet Mark anyway.Mark introduces his girlfriend Natalie to her and introduce Natalie to Ariana.
She had put on fake smile so that she wouldn't
show her real feelings that she felt,that deep inside she was hurting,sad,and angry that he had a girlfriend.She was putting on her fake smile.Ariana knew that her and Mark weren't destined to be together.