best seller books available

I own the rights to the following books which are self-published, (vanity press). If you have any interest in arranging print and publication for any of these books, either as an agent or publisher, let me know. The books can reviewed at smashwords.com under my name Gary Haymes

You can contact me at haymesegary@yahoo.ca

Gary Haymes -1-905-871-7037

Go Beyond Stress - Twelve Self-Hypnotic Stress-Busting Sessions

88760 words. Non-Fiction by Gary Haymes

Synopsis: Go Beyond Stress - Twelve Self-Hypnotic Stress-Busting Sessions Behavior and addiction modification through self-hypnosis is the same as being hypnotized by a profession hypnotherapies. Nearly 98 percent of all people can easily place the subconscious (Inner brain) into a self-induced hypnotic trance. Hypnosis is the state of brain everyone experiences shortly when awakening. It works!

Free and Wild

By Gary Haymes

A fast-paced adventure novel created for anyone who has affection for horses. There are few successful books or meaningful horsemanship stories. "Black Beauty" is an exception, written in 1877 by Anna Sewell, is a great and lasting masterpiece. "Free and Wild" is about a realistic horse's life, how he is and why.

This book has had 5000 downloads on Smashwords.

Stress Busting Poetry

By Gary Haymes

Category: Non-Fiction » Entertainment

Moving poems have a way of being painted memorably into every heart, causing the population to unite, sometimes resulting in altering the history of the world. Voltaire, the French satirist and philosopher created: "A fight to survive" type of poetry that ignited the French Revolution. When the Monarch of France finally capitulated in 1799, Voltaire's skeleton was retrieved from the grave and placed on the King's throne. Poems are sometimes written for fun. Poetry is a composition of verse with words that are arranged in a variety of shapes and forms. Poetry is that portion of literature which expresses imagination and feelings most intensely. A poem can be an elevated expression, a vision or insight of majestic thoughts and feelings. A poet must communicate a personal revelation by using dreamlike words so that they arouse the reader's imagination. The power of words fused into poetry is often magical beyond definition or reason, like loveliness it is an intuitive experience. Poetry is a composition of verse with words that are arranged in a variety of shapes and forms. Poetry is that portion of literature which expresses imagination and feelings most intensely. If a reader is moved by a single verse of a poem, then the poet's efforts were never in vain.

"Stress-Busting Poetry" is the best selling book of poetry on smashwords.com.

Gateway to Eternity

94470 words. By Gary Haymes

This novel, a mystery thriller includes hockey games of the Chicago Black Hawks and deep space exploration. This book introduces a new leading detective to modern literature, Inspector Ronholme. Lillian Newman is a wronged wife who seeks retribution from her husband a criminal psychiatrist working for the Chicago Police Department. He becomes elected a senator but he aspires to be the President of the United States. Inspector Ronholme specialty is solving weird and unusual crimes.

Have You Ever Tried Suicide?

51210 words. By Gary Haymes

Inspector Ronholme in his second book, his first was "Gateway to Eternity" is a man of unique behaviors and enjoys solving puzzles; his specialty is solving weird, unusual crimes. 10 business executives in different countries commit suicide during one week. Are the suicides a coincidence or a crime? The book includes plenty of blazing gun duels and sexual encounter. The book lacks nothing in romance.

These are two mystery, thriller books in the series of Inspector Ronholme that are presently listed on the suspense and thriller, best seller list on smashwords.com

People Who Changed History

By: Gary Haymes.

Category: Non-Fiction » Biography

Biographies of people of consequence who did unusual activities that changed world history or added to human knowledge. This book is ever expanding and is a work in progress. Future additional personalities will include: Barrack Obama, Benazir Bhutto, Elvis Presley, Harriet Tubman, and India's Gandhi, Karl Marx, Mikhail Gorvbachev, Muhammad Osma Bin Laden, Reverend Jim Jones, Terry Fox, Winston Churchill and others. This book reveals unknown, astonishing facts regarding: World War 2, segregation, mind control, and so much more.

This Work In Progress book has done surprising well in sales on smashwords.com

Gary Haymes

haymesegary@yahoo.ca