He Never Showed Up!

"I Hope i find The Right One While i'm At This Little Party" i said as i turned aroung to look in the mirror. 'i havent had a good boyfriend that wants me for me in like years!" "Amy" my mom yelled coming to my room.she didn't Know bout the party so i hurried n ran to my bed covered my fan pretending to be asleep. "Amy babe wake up i'm going out tonight so make sure u keep the doors locked while your up stairs ok" I Mummbled Like i was sleeping.

".....Night Mama" I Said actin to be sleepy. 

she left my room and off dor the party she went i got dressed in my  tight red dress and black heels.i could see as i looked out my window my oldest brother and his friends pull up in the drive way.as they walked to the front door 1 caught my attention so i ran down the steps.

"Marco....Your Here" I Hugged him tightly.

"Yeah I Missed you sis.....And where you going all dressed up.?"

"A Party..with some friends"I Said Staring at My Brothers friend anthony.

anthony was one of those bad boys;) Leather jackets,jeans,Motorcycles and all bad boy type stuff just one PROBLEM he was 3 years older than me.Marco and i are split up by 3 years he 20 and i'm 17.i've been likeing anthony since the first day him and my broher actually meet.and anthony has a crush on me too;)

"Well you Look pretty"Anthony said smiling hard.

my thighs started to shake as i could fill the tingling come up my legs!"i-i thank you"i Said back. anthony had real straight teeth,abs for days,hair the flows in the wind,he was a Hottie! i could see from the corner of my eye that anthony was staring at my ass as i walked up the stairs to my room.i was feeling anthony but is he feeling me?"May i Use The restroom?"He Asked Marco. "..right upstairs to the left."

"I watched Anthony As he Went Into the bethroom,he turned around and smiled at me i smiled back.As he was coming out of the bethroom he walked to my room door and said 'have fun at your party beautifull.' i blushed and said "thanks" i asked him to help me with my necklace and said yes!i could feel his meanty breath on my neck.it was liked he was blowing in my ear.   "Did i tell you you were beautiful.?"he whispered i turned around slowly looking in hes beautiful hazel eyes "Yess...you did"We Got closer but he step back remembering were he was n who i was.I watched him as he walked down the stairs.he turned around and smiled at me.i fell against the wall sliding down,blushin and smiling hard as ever

TBC...?