Kill Terse

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
(H/l) = Hair Length
(H/c) = Hair Color
(P/n) = Panther Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Capital] (Palace) --Night--

Tatsumi and Lubbock have been captured inside the Empire's palace by Wild Hunt and the Empire's strongest duo: General Esdeath and General Budo.

They go beneath the palace walking in a narrow hallway with many cells on the sides, the young assassins are separated.

But Tatsumi takes notice of a heavily guarded prison cell that has dents and claw marks on the cell door, 'What kind of person is held up in there?'

He gets thrown in a cell, 20 feet away from the 'other' cell. Barely able to move, he crawls towards the bars and looks to left side at the broken-up cell.

Tatsumi: 'Wonder if he's with the revolution? If not, we're in some deep shit here.'

Footsteps are heard down the corridor, looking to the right to see General Budo and General Esdeath with 4 guards following behind, they all walk pass Tatsumi but Esdeath stops at his cell with the others headed to 'the' cell.

"We will speak later, Tatsumi." She told him yet he says nothing but daggers his eyes at the Ice Maiden. She walks ahead to the where Budo is.

Budo: "You men already know to be cautious."

Guards unison, "Yes commander!"

The guards unlock all the combination locks of the door and open it slowly to show a (h/l) (h/c) wearing a navy buttoned-down shirt with black chinos and a pair of black leather low top sneakers.

Tatsumi raises an eyebrow, 'For a prisoner, he's pretty well-dressed?' They all head inside and close the door.

The guards stand behind the prisoner aiming down their swords while Esdeath and Budo stand in front of him. His hands are chained down to the floor.

Budo: "So, are you willing to comply with us?"

He glances at Budo, and says nothing then lowers his head, breathing at a calm rate.

"We'll ask 'nicely' then..." Esdeath then sets her foot on his head, "Are you willing to comply?"

"And what do I get in return...?" He asks.

Esdeath takes her foot off, "Well, what do you have in mind?"

He clears his throat, pops his neck to the side and looks up at the two with his glowing yellow eyes constricted, "Entertainment..." Breaking the chains before roundhouse kicking all 4 guards to a wall.

The generals standby and observe his skills once more, three of the guards recover except the one in front who's chest has been punctured through by the man's foot.

Two of them charge and slash at his head but he simply ducked and punched through their stomachs and yanks them out, both falling dead with the last guard shaking in fear.

The ferocious man turns his head at the generals, "May I have desert?"

Budo nods and Esdeath smiles wide, meaning 'yes' in her way, then he rushes at the remaining guard, pounces him to the floor and rips away at his stomach. Screaming in agony, the guard pulls back with half of his body and drops dead with the beast eating away at his guts.

Budo: "Tell me (P/n), will you be willing to join the Imperial army?"

Esdeath: "If so, you can have anything you want, with no judgement."

(P/n) slurps up an intestine like noodle soup, wipes the blood off his face and stands from the remains, "That depends... Who's the new meat you've captured?"

Budo: "Nuisances that will be dealt with soon."

(P/n) then takes notice of Esdeath's change of expression, "I will be dealing with 'one' of them in privacy..." She coldly said.

"Fine." Budo complied, "I'll be going to meet up with the Prime Minister, lock up when you're done." And walks out of the cell, leaving her and the prisoner alone.

Esdeath: "Impressive as always... But not close to my level."

(P/n): "Please, you and the old-geezer had a hard time capturing me."

Esdeath: "Of course, we were order to 'capture', not kill... If it was an option, you'd be dead."

(P/n): "True, I can tell in your eyes you wanted me to be your toy when I put up a hell of a fight against you two."

Esdeath snickers, "Such an intellectual mind you have..." She walks up to him and wipes the blood off his cheek with her thumb, "If I wasn't in a committed relationship, you already be mine~"

(P/n) lightly slaps her hand off, "We're all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours, huh Esdeath."

Esdeath: "Indeed, it's amazing to have another being have a power that's within you."

(P/n): "I didn't know what it was... I was broken..."

Esdeath: "But you survived through the transfusion, and now you're a living beast... That will be tamed... By me."

(P/n): "I like to see you try~"

Esdeath smirks, "Is that a challenge I hear~?"

(P/n): "Maybe, but you're in a relationship with a rebel, so nevermind that."

Esdeath: "That's the little thing I despise but I still love him dearly."

(P/n): "Yeah, but does he love you?"

Esdeath says nothing but lay her hand on her heart, "I believe he does... It will be my only regret if I fail to make him so."

(P/n) looks at the Ice Maiden, 'A shame that this man she has interest in, may not feel the same for her.'

"Well I enjoyed our little chat but I mu--" The atomsphere became cold and she immediately walks out, slamming the cell door, freezing it up so he's unable to escape.

He shakes his head and sits down in the middle of the room, legs crossed and takes a deep breath, 'I will see you again, sis..'

An ideal look of our reader...