the best times of my life

The first best time of my life is when I made friends at four different schools. I went to four different schools because I moved a lot, and I did not like moving so much because I had to try and make new friend

The second best time of my life was when I got a to have a sleep over at my house i had the best time ever in my whole llife because we laughed and had fun.but the worst thiung that happend was i feel and hurt my self.

I can't wait until I am in twelfth grade, because I get to go to college in Alabama where my father lives. Another reason of why I can not wait is because it is supposed to be a great college.

I have so many friends from many different schools it's crazy!

As I said, I can not wait to go to college in Alabama. It will be four more years, and I have been waiting two.

All the friends I made were so nice to me. One day when you guys graduate, you will learn that friends come and go in life. It's just part of life. My friends came and went away. Make sure that does not happen to you guys, because it will hurt you really bad.

they mite say that you are a two face and you will say you never want to see them again. They may say rude things back later on and they might be rude to you for the rest of your life.

The friends I made were Tiff, Hall, Tiff Teeters, Brittany, Lindsey, Colleen, and Fink. I also made other friends from three other schools but I do not remember their names, so I can not tell you.

Those are the best friends I have met in my entire life, and meeting them was also one of the best times of my life.

I can only remember those friends because I hang out with them all the time. in the school year and the summer.

Tiffany Teeters and I had a good time on the fourth of July because we went to her friendsstayed there one nigi dont care beacht. We threw bottles at each other and noodles. The next day we went to Raystown. I stayed with her for the rest of the week and slept outside with her one night with her cousin, Brittany.

Third best time of my life is that i am happy with guy that i am datting because he is so nice to me and he lives far but i dont care because he is so nice and sweet to me.i love him so much.

Hey, please let me know what else I should add to this story. Comment or post on my message board. Please let me know what I should add, please! thank u and have a great and awesome day.