A UNIQUE PROPOSAL !!!

______________________________________________

It was about to turn 6 PM... And the college was almost lifeless since students,lecturers and staff were left.... except a few!

She was still standing in the corridor with her notepad and cellphone in her hands,lost somewhere...She came out of her thoughts when she heard the tune which was coming out from college clock, indicating it's 6!

She was excited : YES!!! After long 3 days I'm gonna listen 2 K.S.

He was Karan Singhania for others,a part time singer... But for her he was the one who does magic with his voice by making her mind peaceful... Though she was not believing in love,she found his songs amazing & all songs were of love only!!! She was addicted to him when all her classmates were behind other world-class singers...

She started watching him singing live...in front of a small audience. She was looking on the screen of her cellphone,much excited. But this time K.S. was not singing a happy song... It was "sunn raha hai naa tu..."(aashiqui 2)

It did look like he was somewhat disappointed or tensed. His eyes were not that much sparkling​. This made her upset too. Though she herself never admitted she had a crush on him or at least on his singing talent...(juz crush haan.... nothing more ;) )

His energetic,amazing voice and sparkling eyes always brought positive vibes in her...she used to be energetic after listening to him. But this time, after the completion of song she was lost somewhere...Just then her phone started ringing.

"Vishal bhayya calling..."

She attended : Haan bhayya.... Kaise hain aap?

Vishal : (upset) Main kaisa hoon... it's not the matter... Cheeku, what is wrong with you ?

Naina : (sighs) So... Mrs. Meghna Kunal Chauhaan ne aapse kuch kahaa?!!

Vishal : Cheeku !!! She's​ your di... How could you do this to her ?! You didn't attend her calls from last two days !!! She asked you just to think about the proposal of...

Naina : (interrupts) No bhayya.... She asked me to meet her devar Mr.....aah....Kya naam tha uskaa...?..... ah... Some Mr.Chauhaan... and she wanted me to get settled with him as she found many qualities in him which I used to dream about "my life partner"(!)....

Naina : (continues) But bhayya.... Unfortunately I don't even remember what qualities I wanted!!! (sarcasm) In last 3 years...,I've even forgotten that I used to dream all these nonsenses​... (Stops for a while and continues) Waise bhayyaa.... Di kyon chaahti hai ki main bhi unki tarah apni life barbaad karoon?!!

Vishal : (angry) Shaadi koi barbaadi nahi hai Naina...aur haan, Gudiya is very happy with Kunal. (Calms down) And she wants you to be happy too...

Naina : Achha... Di khush hai?! Toh teek hai... Main apni zindgi mein already khush hoon... Aur khush hona nahi chaahti,main....