Chapter 1: Listening to music on radio alone isn't lame

How fucking weird is it to realize that a human being that you are blood related to,that you've never seen before, even on pictures, and never heard of in years is coming to visit you in less that 24 hours. If you didn't know, I am talking about my "father". I say father in quotation marks, because, someone that left you and your dying mother at your birth, is NOT a father, but someone you unfortunately have blood relations with. If there really is a god out there, where ever he could be hiding, he certainly made a mistake in giving me the right dad.

I pick up my phone. My notification bar showed 1 new message,and it's from none-other than Blake.

Blake: Hello Friend

Me: Hey

I would never normally answer by 'hey', I would just say whatever she said to begin to conversation('Hey' is kinda stupid).But today, was a depressing day and plus I was super uninterested into whatever Blake was going to tell me about. I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially her.

Blake: Wassup? Something wrong,you never say, hey... I don't even know you anymore Billie

Blake:Are you going through your emo phase again.

I read and didn't bother replying.

I am going to say clearly and honestly that I hate Blake, but she is my only "friend". I am kind of forced to hang out with her, because she and I have known each other since we were in kindergarten. We went through most of the phases life together. I say most, because she was never there when I needed her : She wasn't there when my biggest bully, Markis Cloudhang, was picking on me, she ran away and came back saying she didn't want to mess up her hair, because she had a date with some football team guy, who in my opinion, looked as ugly as it gets. The real deal with Blake is that she is too straight. I like to say she is straighter than a ruler. She likes talking about how much she likes Dick and how having sex with a boy is great. She did it. I didn't. I never wish to.

I look at guys differently than her. She loves them. I love them too. But not in the same way. I can't tell her how i feel. She won't understand. She is too...her!

"Billie! Dinner is served!" My mom screams. I put my phone in my Pyjamas shorts, put a shirt on, since,I was only wearing my everyday sports bra. And hurry down the stairs, smelling my mom's famous grilled chicken. Even after hunger started taking over all my senses, I couldn't help but ask myself why my mom called me to eat. She normally just left my food in the kitchen with a nice note from my grandmother. My grandmother and I are very close, if I wasn't to scared to admit it to myself, I would say that she is my best friend. She knows about ALL my "secrets", even one that Blake is not supposed to know.