The sisterhood of the glittery bong

Today is finally here!!! I'm moving into a apartment with my best friend Kirstin and starting college!

I am so excited to be living with my best friend who is more like my sister, we have been this close since seventh grade. We decided to get an apartment so we can paint the walls and decorate them too. We are getting out of Kirstin's car when we hear a familiar voice.

"Hey guys!" Joey screams

"Omg Joey!" I scream back

He comes over and grabs Kirstin first considering they are dating and she has a promise ring from him.

"Let me help" Joey says as he grabs Kirstin's bag

We didn't have enough money to get an apartment by ourselves so I asked my mom and she said her old friend Angela has a daughter who needs a room and will pay rent and is going to college at the same place so she can help out.

Her bright red mustang pulls up and she gets out, she is wearing black leather pants and a neon green tank top, I can already tell I'm going to like her.

"You must me Cailinn"

"Hey, you must be Erin. I love your hair!"

She says that because I have blue hair haha

She grabs two suit cases out of the back and starts up the stairs to our room.

I run and grab two of my suit cases and my bed set and run up stairs to set them down and I see Cailinn gawking over Kirstin's purple hair. I set down my stuff in my room, there is three which makes it a large apartment for us girls. Cailinn opens her suitcase and it's full of paint.

"I'm going to paint my room Orange, blue, green and pink!" Half shouts Cailinn

"I'm painting my room blue and purple" screams Kirstin

"I'm painting my room black with neon green and pink splatters and putting a black light in" I said while walking into the kitchen and hanging up a picture of some cupcakes.

Kirstin's P.O.V.

Erin and I are finally moving in together, all of my dreams have came true! Erin and I living and going to college together, Joey and I together, I have my own car and my own room to decorate however I want! The new girl Cailinn is just like us! I'm going to miss seeing my family a lot but oh well haha I can't wait for the big surprise Erin said she was going to tell us about.

"We are going to California next week!!!" Erin says excitedly

"My brother is there for the summer, Erin I think you would love him" Cailinn responded to the exciting news

"Where are we going to stay and where did you get the tickets?" I say

"My cousin lives there and has a room we can stay in and he got us the tickets too." Erin says as she walks over to me.

Cailinns P.O.V.

I pull up to see a girl with bright blue hair smiling at me. We introduce ourselves and she shows me to our apartment.

In the living room there is a purple couch which is awesome, I can tell they are just like me.

Erin says we are going to California for summer vacation since it's still May, my brother is on vacation there and I am so excited to see him! There's nothing else to say, I don't really know the girls that well yet all I know is they both have awesome taste in everything.

Erin's P.O.V.

I told everyone about the trip and they seem really excited.

.The next week.