Chapter 1 - not going to fall for you.

In a small room , six people met , where my life changed .

I was seven - ten felt that her fate was married in was a teenager.

It happened two years ago and so much has changed since then.

I was a child and had no idea what was happening to me , actually , everything happened so fast I did not even notice that I hated it the same way I loved him .

This was the definition of being engaged, right?

...

" I'm not ready , Mother. " I grumbled .

" Look, I'm not happy it had already determined you wedding date , the only seven - ten whole life ahead of you . , But you have to understand that you have no choice, you have to understand that it is time for your to get engaged . " She explained that while she played in my hair .

" I do not want to get married, I will not go down . " I insisted.

" Well, you're in luck , they had not yet arrived . , But as soon as I call you to go downstairs . " She said , kissing my forehead and got up .

It was my last day as a girl , I guess.

And it was the most embarrassing in the world. And I had no choice ; I could not do anything about it.

" By the way, substitute something more standard shirt and shorts , it's a bit slutty to wear this first meeting , did not it?"

She closed the door as she passes beneath it and leaves the room .

...

" - We first met the University's services , she got confused between the boys' services and the services of the girls, we went to a meeting and it just became this meeting - date more accurately - more awkward than it was ! " My father shouted , excited Provider Provider determined to tell the story of my parents' knowledge . I could say it was pretty nice , Stiles family was nicer than I imagined - except Harry ; He was shy and barely said anything all evening.

It was more or less for myself ; I had nothing to say.

My mouth went dry , as if I swallowed my tongue and my mother caught it - is physically grabbed me in the kitchen, preach me.

This though - never been easy to please her , especially now that I'm trying so hard not to oppose this idea and show her how I vote - and I do not .

I do not want them to determine how life will see , but I had no chance to say anything.

"God, you are the most bizarre couple - and most appropriate - 've ever met ! "

"Thanks, I guess. So what about you , Ken , Ann. How you did you meet? " Abby Morgan asked Ann and Ken . It could be more embarrassing than that?

" Well , Ken was working at the port for three years. My father was a fisherman in one of the cruisers there, one volunteer my duties of my father would help them dismantle the goods and deliver acres ; cars, agricultural machinery and everything. Was funny and embarrassing ; Ken poured me a bottle of water , we encountered this one actually. " Ann said . "One of our clashes, our practice has already been ; until one day Ken suggested I go out with him , where it has on dates on dating and marriage ; was pregnant with Harry that Kahn had no way to get away from me until the love is over and we got divorced . "

"But that does not mean we do not care about Harry ; is just another part of life 's important to both of us and I think that without him we would not have chemistry and I was missing out on an amazing woman and my client took a life. " Ken continued it. "Besides, we do everything Harry had to be good . "