Letter 1

Min Yoongi.

His presence was always around you.

And so, you spied on him for quite a bit.

Too bad he knew all along...
But at least all of that time spying on Yoongi made you know a lot about him.

One for a fact, that face of his is attractive, but it's nothing to how dumb that little guy is.

~Rewind~

You were getting ready to go hide behind the tree you always went to. It was where you would spy on Yoongi, only this time he wasn't there.

Suddenly, you feel an aura of someone close behind you.

???: Do you seriously think that I didn't know you've been stalking me this whole time?

You slowly turn your head to meet the eye of the owner of that voice.

Only, you knew who it was.

Yoongi.

You: Well I wouldn't call it stalking, aha.... uM GOTTA BLAST

In a flash, you ran off full speed back home.

Yoongi: Hey! I'm not done talking to you!"

Even though you heard him, you chose to ignore it and continue running.

~Now~

Time: 3:45 PM

Oh!

It was time for you to write your letter to Yoongi.

Hello Yoongi! It's me, again. How was your day today? Oh, one more thing.. My birthday is coming up! Isn't it great? But.. Besides all of that, goodnight and eat well!
Sincerely,
Letter Girl

Yoongi ALWAYS replies to your letters.

Yah! Didn't I say to call me Mr. Sweg? Don't you know how sweg I am? aha, well... Happy early birthday. And you too, night.

You smiled.

After awhile, you headed to the bathroom and took a shower. You finished your routine then went to sleep.

You: Tomorrow is a new day.

You say as you shut off your lamp and fell asleep.