PIGS

Claires POV

Hi my name is Claire,

 I've been hunting for pigs for a while now and could never find any!

Today I saw something pink staring at me. IT WAS A PIG, I thought! Slowly it started to walk away so I followed it.  I found a slime and killed it, then I saw 2 spiders and I killed them aswell. I crafted a crafting table and made a lead. I quickly ran after the pig and attatched it. I GOT  THE PIG, I thought. I made a pen and put the pig in it.

Night Fell

I was out getting wood and a skeleton attacked me. I called for help but the was no one else in the game. Then some how my pig got out of its cage and started to attack the skeleton.

I watched  in amazement as the skeleton died. Then the pig said "oink oink oink" and for some reason I could understand it she said; Are you ok? And maybe could you give me some armor. I didn't no what to say cause that pig just talked to me!

So I did what it asked me. I made it some diamond pig armor and gave it to her.

The next Day

 She told me stories about minecraft and her life. She said her family was killed by people and she was all alone until you came. She said she ran away from me because she thought I was to kill her but then she realised I was a friend to her.