Introduction

As Julia sat in the parking lot of her office, she was listening to the radio before she had to go inside. The song ended and the radio hosts voices started to play throughout her car. She was answering email when she caught a glimpse of a conversation the two radio hosts were having.

" We are about to play a song."

" If you can guess the name, you will get free tickets to see the artists live!"

" Just dial 803-457-9983!"
As the song started to play she immediately recognized it. It was Story of My Life!! This was her absolute favorite song. She pulled out her phone and started dialing. As the song was coming to an end she pressed call. She held it to her ear and she heard the song come to an end.

On the fourth ring it was picked up and she heard the voices of the Radio hosts both on the radio and on her phone. "Hi, what's your name."

She was almost so surprised she didn't answer. " Oh! Sorry, I'm Julia Lee."

" Well Julia what is the name of the song?"
" Story of My Life, by One Direction!"
" Congratulations Julia, you are our lucky caller! Please come by the radio station and get your tickets!"

The call ended and she sat in her car in shock. She was going to see One Direction. Julia couldn't believe it. She got out of her car and with a new bounce in her step she walked into the doors of her office, after just being offered the best deal of her life.