i have multiple personalities!!

I have six personalitys. We'll call them happy holly, dirty darcy, emo ella, shy shauna, smart sean (yes, 1/6th of me'a guy. Problem? I didnt think so.) and weird wendy. You must imagine how complicated that gets. In anything. Heres how a conversation with myself over something as simple like what to drink for breakfast goes.

Holly: alright crew!!! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping!!! What should we drink for breakfast?!?!

Darcy: i say milk... Because its white... Like other liquids... Hehe.

Shauna: (pokes head out of shell) apple juice? (Squeaks and cowers back into the vast unknown)

Sean: my calculations sugest that we should injest small quantities of orange juice to start the day off correctly.

Wendy: WE NEED TO DRINK WATER WITH PINEAPPLE BERRY SPRITE INJECTED LIKE DRUGS!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!

ella: (pauses from sharpening knives) cranberry juice... Because its red... (Continues sharpening knives)

Holly: ...

Darcy: ...

Shauna: ...

Sean: ...

Wendy: ...

Sean: studies have shown that human contact will soothe another frightened human... In other words somebody hold me im scared...

Wendy: (holds sean and pets his hair)

Darcy: cough incest of some sort cough

Shauna: *trembles*

Holly: good to know one of us is creepy as frick!!!!

All of me: aw screw it im having red bull mixed with coffee.