Copyright Notice.

Copyright © 2019 by Amoniquebee All Rights Reserved.

Beautifully Flawed is a work of fiction. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

This book is in no way intended to tarnish the legacy of Michael Jackson. It is strictly for the viewing pleasure of the fans. Please vote and comment as many times as you'd like, but do not write anything insensitive or demeaning.

Synopsis

Michael Jackson was on top of the world. Nothing could bring him down. That is, until he's forced to face the scrutiny of the media. And possible judgement from family and friends.

The only thing keeping him sane at this point is his best friend, Ashley. But he's scared that she might eventually turn on him too.

Can he handle it if she does?

What if his whole family turns against him over rumors and lies?

Can he handle that too?

Who can he trust when he needs them the most?

Warning

This story will include strong language, some sexual situations, and prescription drug use. If you aren't comfortable with reading things of this nature, please do not continue beyond this point. However, if you don't mind any of this, come back on Thursday to read the prologue! 🤗💜

 However, if you don't mind any of this, come back on Thursday to read the prologue! 🤗💜