Im About to show you {You just missing me} In my Red High Heels

This is my first bieber-fic ;D Hope you like it (: Its in my POV.. but i will make more bieberfics for peopel.. so request me for one?(: Enjoy. Comment?(:

Intro

Riya's POV

~~

"Y-You're leaving." I spat out, swallowing down stung my throat.

Justin stopped packing and looked at me sympathetically, "I'm sorry, but I was born to be somebody." Justin grinned looking up at the sky at the thought.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "And I’m the only thing that's holding you back aren't I?" I looked at him as my eyes widened, daring him to say something.

“I’m sorry baby, I love you, I re-“ Justin’s eyes began to tear up as he nervously ran his fingers through his hair.

“Don’t!” I interrupted him, he reached for my arm, but I winced back. “I don’t need your pity, and certainly don’t act like you love me.” I spat out underneath my breath.

“So this is it?” Justin patted his hands on his pants and opened his arms. He tilted his head at me as a single tear went down his cheek. “Goodbye?” Justin moved closer to me, and held me the way he’s done many days before.

I looked the other way, ignoring his eyes that I would just fall for immediately. I felt his breath against my neck for maybe the last time I will ever feel it. I closed my eyes, and let out a sigh. “Justin I-“ I turned around, and the door slammed shut. He was gone.

I looked around, he took half the apartment, and half my heart.

~~

Justin’s POV

~~

“Have you ever loved someone?” The interviewer eagerly asked. It was a child reporter so she was crazily giggling at me, her fake microphone was shoved in my face as I moved me neck back.

I thought about it for a moment. I grinned at the thought, I looked down and licked my lips as I’ve been known to do. “Yes, one.”

The girl squealed in her seat, her neck gear started to chatter, as she cackled with her child video taper. “The viewers would like to know who?”

I chuckled slightly, viewers?

“Yeah, she was special to me, I think I had my first kiss with her,” He stared off at the thought but the girls slurping from her neck gear snapped him out of it. “Jasmine Villegas.”

“No girl that you’ve dated before you were famous.” The girl stuttered, touching my hand on “accident.”

I smiled politely, trying to remember anyone, but I couldn’t remember a single thing.

I shook my head, “The one and only Jasmine, my one less lonely girl.” I winked at the screen as I’ve done many times before and got off the stool. “Nice to meet you.. Gertrude?”

“Call me Gerty!” She squealed. “That’s it for this show!” The little girl fanned herself.

~~

Riya’s POV

~~

I turned off the TV and set the iron down.

I moved over to the couch and curled up in a ball resting my chin on my knees.

He forgot me..

~~