New House, New Life

A/N: Vanessa's nickname is Ann

Ann's POV

I saw Logan's Cool bus when I left the airport. I entered the car and saw him holding his camera at me and he said shouting

"WELCOME TO L.A. LIL' SIS!!!"

Brendan, Evan , Lydia and Kong was at the back. And then Logan instucted Lydia"Gimme the blindfold!" He put the blindfold on me and he drove me to somewhere.

After 12minutes he stopped the car and opened my door. We walked a few steps away from the car and he said

"ARE YOU READY!?" 

"No.."

"Okay, 3,2,1"

*removes the blindfold*

I saw a house and he said that it was mine, I hugged him and said "Thanks"

"Bro this house is more expensive than my COOL BUS"

"okay.."

Logan always gets confused whenever I just chill on big thinks like a new phone or laptop, I only thank them by saying "okay,thanks","thank you" or just thanks.

We entered the house and saw the kitchen and the living room, everything was very millennial-y like the house was made for teen stars.

I put my bags in my bedroom and I suggested "Logan, can we go to JP's house?" And he said

"Hold on.."

He calls the boys and came back and said "Lets prank him with the wdw boys!"

We entered the cool bus and Logan drove us to his house. When we have arrived, we got over his fence and saw that no one was there so we had to think of something to mess with him. I thought of something and told them " maybe we should hide a speaker in his room and we could mess with him with singing songs or something" Logan shouted" THATS THE BEST IDEA EVERRR"

We went to the hardware store and got some wireless speakers and  a microphone. After buying the things, we went back to his house and attached the speakers in his room and we tested it. When it had worked, we heard the guys outside and we left and stayed in the cool bus. 

When jp entered his room Logan said through the microphone"and here, we can see an ex disney actor who is about to think about life" we laughed and jp seemed to be confused(there is a  camera hidden in his room too) Logan said" Please buy our merch online It has good quality, better than someone's merch*cough*jake paul, " jp got mad and he tried to find the speaker but it was well hidden by me.

Jp went outside and saw our bus, he ran towards us and we drove through the streets. We went back to my house and said goodbye to Logan. The boys had fun and now I'm tired, I slept for 1 hour and I still felt tired.

I changed my clothes and I wore a grey hoodie with black leggings and tied my hair into a messy ponytail. I went outside and felt angry for some reason, I turned around and saw Aspen looking at her phone. I guess that's why I felt angry, I think I might have a superpower or something.

The boys walked towards her and hugged her (😡) Then I thought of something... Maybe I should prank her😏. I went to the store and got some worms and hissing cockroaches. I went back home and waited for the boys and aspen to leave the house. I put the worms in her purse and some cockroaches in her shoes and heels. When she entered the house I filmed it with my phone and we heard her scream, the boys got shocked when they saw the insects all over her legs. Even the boys were scared (i was looking through the window) Jack used a pillow to remove them but it was gripping on tightly. Corbyn, Zach, Daniel and Jonah were just staring at the insects. Jack used his hand to remove them and it ripped her pants (in another way) She got so mad that she wanted to leave the house and she did. 

I came home laughing so hard and sent the video to Logan. He texted me

Logan: how did you come up with this... ITS AMAZING

Ann: Are you going to put it on your vlog?😀

Logan: ...hmmm... Yeah

Ann: k bye

It was already night time and I ate dinner and slept.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy the first part and please comment, vote and follow me.