The End...-

(Olivia's POV)
I was lying lifeless on the hospital bed... wires and bandages wrapped around my pale body. This is the end.. the end of me, the end of what I could have been, it's over now.
Nurses surrounded me with concerned expressions as fear reflected in their eyes.

"There's nothing we can do, I'm sorry." I overheard the doctor confess to my mum, all of this because my emotions got the better of me.

I began to feel my heart sinking and beating slower and slower each second as my muscles became weaker and my vision faded.

The harrowing sounds of my relatives cries broke me inside even more, my fate is sealed and I have to accept it. Noises become quieter and muffled as panic sets in and lights flash in corners of my bleak eyes. This is the end...

When I was younger, I had a dream. I always wanted to reach that goal. That goal was to simply be happy, I was never the 'happy kid', my life always was full of mistakes and scars that will never fade. I can't reach that goal now, and from this, I shall never be happy.

I slipped into infinite darkness as I went into a stage of unconsciousness with only the faded words of my distressed mother's, what seemed to be, her final words to me.

"I love you so much Olivia, never forget that,"

This is it.

The beep on the machine rang in my ears and everything was gone. My family, friends, everything I cared about and lived for, disappeared in front of my eye
s in a split second...

I heard the soft whisper of Harvey say "were so sorry Liv.. we didn't want it to end like this..." and then it slowly faded away into the distance as I became more and more unconscious.

I felt a tender kiss upon my head, unsure about who it was. This was the end of me. I heard phones dialling relatives and distinct cries at the other end of the line, doctors hustling around me trying to figure out what to do and if they could save me...

There was nothing they could do...

And it was at that Moment when my life came to an end...

If I hadn't met these 2 boys, then I would probably have lived a happy. long life..

But that's just how it Goes...

(A/N: The Rest of the chapters are going to be a flashback of Olivia's life up until the last chapter.)